VN - Ren'Py - Divimera [R10.3] [Redikal]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bongon

Not many lewd games grab my interest with their stories but this one did and I am interested in seeing more.
    Great looking art both in terms of characters and backgrounds.
    The music nails the eerie atmosphere the island has with it's many mysteries and strange people.
    Looking forward to see the rest of this project, good luck!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BukoPanda

I thought I'd have more but I wast slapped with a thank you for playing notice
    was definitely entertained and interested, especially the mystery and eerie feeling
    I feel the game's quality ,for something made on Ren'Py this is very high quality
    can't wait for more!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Thedarklord314

Excellent and unique art. Very interesting plotline. It would be great if you add gangbang animations as well on future updates to increase the level of depravity. Also add some dance animations on the bar or stage as well if you can.. Well nice game btw.. looking forward to it
  4. 5.00 star(s)

IndigoHawk

Adult VN with a classic UI design and gorgeous art and atmospheric music and sound. Unusually high level of attention to detail compared to many adult VNs.

There's a decent number of characters and conversations with light animation (blinking, expression and pose changes). Minor animations also enhance scenes.

There's a sanity mechanic that relates to the MC's mood and adjusts based on what's happening in the story. Some scenes have interactable objects, so there's the foundation of an adventure game. There are a couple minor puzzles. Sometimes items can be used in secondary quests, or there's a choice in how to solve a quest.

This game has an intriguing mystery/horror premise and looks like it could really become something special.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

helenalove

So far a very good introduction, hinting at an intriguing bigger story!

The character and game design feels very fresh and at the same time nostalgic, probably because it seems like this game is an hommage towards the older style of VNs during the PC 98 - early PC era. (as someone else already pointed out Divi-dead for example)

the animations make the characters feel very alive and the female poses are very enticing. The scene descriptions also give us a very good insight in what the MC thinks about everything and how he perceives his surroundings.

The music together with the mysteriousness and some of the characters "dangerous" looks can make the atmosphere feel very threatening and immersive, as the MC is overwhelmed as to what is happening in his life.
    (And the player also does not know whom to trust)

PS: Some might think it is too early to give 5 stars but, while I am definitely biased, I would also say that Redikal has already given a lot of evidence to how competent they are with their previous games and this one looks to be (imo) even more polished.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

EternitysInfinite

Overall: Looks quite promising, but little content at the moment.
    Art: Quite good. Though it could do with more variation in body proportions (most of the female characters have rather large breasts)
    Story: So far what it hints at leaves me wanting more, which is always a good sign. Occult renaissance-era-ish mysteries are always fun.
    Characters: We haven't yet seen much, but they seem potentially good.
    Hope to see more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

fidless

Personally, I liked it. It's the game which I could play for the story alone. Somehow reminds me Divi-Dead which I enjoyed playing looong time ago. It has good art, art is animated so it does not feel like you're just looking at a static image, plays like adventure VN with an interactive environment.
    It's a well-made game. Looking forward to future updates.