Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Good update. As always, it's not only the sex but also the story that makes the updates worthwhile even if the h-content is few but tbh I would like to see more naked sex with Lady Hale. Not seeing those tits while she gets fucked is kinda disappointing. Charlotte is kinda cute and I think her h-scene was my favorite. The Arabelle was good tho.

It seems that my suspicion was true about...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, what is really strange and mysterious of her is what exactly is the relationship she has with Lady Hale. I doubt she's just some herb girl since she already has the doctor for that (unless she needs her for shady stuff unlike him) so it makes me curious if Hale is also into the supernatural.

Felt bad for Lily and even for Sir Hale tho... Hope the maid doesn't go yandere route or something like that.

Horker14

Feb 19, 2021
What do I do? I'm stuck at the part where I have to get the fruit with only 20 sanity, and the rat just kills me every time
Can exchange some plants for bromide with doc, one you get from gardener if you provide him with sanguine rose (or give it to the doc directly) unless you want to bang the femdom granny, another one you can steal from the gardener if you have the herbs book and exchange for bromide, also riverbank granny can feed you and restore sanity if you gave her the hat shortly before drugging and raping you that is lol

Some events also can restore sanity like eating a meal in your room. But i dont think you can miss them.

Last edited:

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
This is such a great game, the art is beautiful and very attractive. Is there any news about the next update guys? I must say the dev is doing a really good job! Thanks for the game and can't wait to see more content of Lady Hale!

Last edited:

gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
is impreg in?
Probably in epilogue of game some become pregnant. Its one of the plot stuff that colony in recent years loose many males and cant produce any childrens cos of curse. This is why there is almost no childrens and hero and daughter of mayor are considered special.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
It’s mentioned on the patreon page that impregnation is one of the main focuses of the game, and there was some wording in Arabelle/sorcery scene in the latest release that hints at the MC being able to knock women up. So I suspect it’s going to be a plot point coming up.

keyrioss

Aug 17, 2017
fuck...

So far I'm just reading posts, now I'm ready to try this game..
However I'd like to know first whether the latest build of this game are made for 64bit, 32bit or both? I read somewhere that the dev scrapped 32bit build due to viruses report? (weird) that was far back in ver7.0.

Thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
However I'd like to know first whether the latest build of this game are made for 64bit, 32bit or both?
I think 64. Most devs dropped 32. And I'm not talking about games but all software overall. Even on Android old 32-bits ARM is a rare sight these days.

memeeater345

Jul 13, 2023
how to get molly last scene?
Give her for example a golden necklace which you find in the abondoned village near skeleton in the hut or a cross from the priest if you had snitched the red head. Give her after you had with 3rd scene with Molly. Also I think you have more precisely when you can give her an item in the guide because there are 2 scenes 1 in day and the other in the evening I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalurker

Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
That was Lily? All I got was an unidentifiable person was watching my MC leave and when the MC went to investigate better they moved away from the window.
Yep, its her. If you ever replay that moment, just take a good look at the figure in the window. Its 100% her just staring at the MC, before walking away.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes