tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Can LIs with femdom be avoided? (I don't care how soft it is and I really don't care that I can turn the tables later)
Can you? I don't know.

Most people probably play this for the Boy MC + MILF content. I mean, even the daughter of the house has this ultra beefy MILF body.

Lady Hale is clearly depicted as the alpha LI to deal with. But right now i think it's just the option between more or less femdom with her. No way to dominate her.

Not sure how a maledom route with her could work, unless perhaps the MC could heavily blackmail her at a later stage.
But given that he can't even get his servant to have sex with him, i have no more real expectations for the game.

Wouldn't even be surprised if he turns into a girl, or gets to wear skirts and stockings and a pacifier soon.
Not the direction i wanted the game to take.

Reactions: KingBan and Breadt

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Are there any new content which progresses the story forward ?

Based on the change log there was no mention about that.

JackN

Oct 27, 2017
Hello, according to the walkthrough i should be able to choose either "Pretend you've never met." or "Be honest." during the first night, but i dont have that option and after choosing "Look to Lily for help." I get a dialogue that says that I told her mother about our prevoius meeting. Is this a bug?

Yenkazu

May 24, 2020
For Android issue, download and install APK editor, I use this one>
Open the editor, navigate to your Divimera apk location, choose install button and choose re-sign & install

Edit: you may need backup your save

If the apk can't be updated after re-sign, uninstall Divimera and try again with re-sign apk, you may need manually put your save folder into Android> data> redikal.com

Last edited:
Reactions: ViktorShahter

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is an anal scene but it isnt with the MC, Lady Hale has anal sex with the gardener IF you arent on her route.
If I'm not on her route it's because I don't want to see any scenes of her, and even less scenes with other guys.

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
If I go the harem route does the ntr occur or not? and is there a harem route here? :unsure:

when I say ntr I'm asking about milfs fucking other men

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes