ta576901

Aug 25, 2021
Yes, introduced it will be.
oh, what the he*k, he's on here!

i thought for sure you were taking the good old "i'll turn my game into vaporware because it's more profitable and easier" route (see Beat Banger™ et al.). but seeing you take bug reports here, well, you'll be pleased to know this internet stranger has graciously changed his opinion (no need to thank me). sorry to say that but i've been let down by a lot of great smutty games in the past so i'm naturally more cynical.

but honestly, at this point i'd start subscring on patreon if i wasn't such a poor lowlife. hopefully in the near future. anyway, keep up the good work.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Ntrsugar Scandalous is I think what we are going for, specially for some of the 'bad' routes.

Believe it or not, I don't earn money on it during developpement anymore, all the patreon money go into developpement, I would say Patreon is sometimes even less than what I pay for developpement.
There was a time where I earned a bit from Patreon but that time is long gone. I've raised expense on the project every years since it started, meanwhile the patreon barely didn't grew.
However I'm fine with it and I think it's fair. I've found other avenues to get decent money, the big game changer was releasing a first game on Steam and Itch.io, and I want to release early access of Divimera too and then for me that's where I make my bucks. Then the big reward for me is at the end when the game is complete, and I'm optimist about the financial prospect of that.
I'm just not in absolute grind mode anymore like I was in the early years (2018-2022), I still work everyday, just not to that level of insanity.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
Well, I will happily eat anything Lady Halle related you throw our way, hopefully we get more "rewards" for being a good boy and get her pregnant in the end. Awesome work so far and I can't wait to see the rest of the story! I'll 100% buy it on steam if it ever comes out there, otherwise I'll support on Itch.io

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Ntrsugar Scandalous is I think what we are going for, specially for some of the 'bad' routes.

Believe it or not, I don't earn money on it during developpement anymore, all the patreon money go into developpement, I would say Patreon is sometimes even less than what I pay for developpement.
There was a time where I earned a bit from Patreon but that time is long gone. I've raised expense on the project every years since it started, meanwhile the patreon barely didn't grew.
However I'm fine with it and I think it's fair. I've found other avenues to get decent money, the big game changer was releasing a first game on Steam and Itch.io, and I want to release early access of Divimera too and then for me that's where I make my bucks. Then the big reward for me is at the end when the game is complete, and I'm optimist about the financial prospect of that.
I'm just not in absolute grind mode anymore like I was in the early years (2018-2022), I still work everyday, just not to that level of insanity.
I wish you nothing but success man.
Also it's great to know you're in a good place vis-a-vis money and it's even better that you have found a good pace for your work and not on grind.
This is a beautiful game with a great great potential and I wish it gets more & more popular.
It deserves all the fame.

Reactions: Redikal

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Well, I will happily eat anything Lady Halle related you throw our way, hopefully we get more "rewards" for being a good boy and get her pregnant in the end. Awesome work so far and I can't wait to see the rest of the story! I'll 100% buy it on steam if it ever comes out there, otherwise I'll support on Itch.io
Personally I'd like the MC to grow more bold over time & take charge.
But let's see how it goes.

Aug 10, 2018

one of the best point-click visual novel ive ever played. You're gonna make $$$ when you finish this project

Reactions: {0__0}

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
marvelfreak3000 If there is no choice during the Williams sequence, for the game you are not on her path.
I think you ending up on no path when you were expecting the opposite may be a result of accidental increase difficulty in getting to her path in R10.3, and it will be fixed to be how it was in the past, even easier tbh.
Well, I followed the Walk-thru and gave her the flower which should have put me on her path. I had started a new game after the previous release to see what was different. As long as it is fixed then I am fine with that, lol and here it seemed it was intentional on your part, and I apologize to you for accusing you of that. I do hope that future scenes with Lady Hale will actually have her naked and not wearing her dress or lingerie that to me is a disappointment about her considering how many times we have had sex with her and none of those times is she naked.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Game for $10 patrons, Public Changelog:

- Continuation of the story.
- 1 new H-scene (Lily).
- Fixed index error with quests and history.
- More improvements to Android version, switching tabs should not produce crashes anymore unless you are skipping or in very rare cases.
- Translation in Spanish and Russian, updated and complete for this version.

Reactions: {0__0}

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
I decided that I'm going to share the update myself... Because I don't think there are heroes here anymore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog [R10.1]

- Continuation of the story.
- 3 new H-scenes (Arabelle, Lady Hale and Charlotte).
- /!\ Recommend loading a save before the moment where the protagonist leaves his bed in the morning of Day 6 (For example, the autosave that happens before you wake up on Day 6 would be an ideal point to continue), this will make sure your save is in a good state. Otherwise, I think it will work, but just be aware you may miss certain events that were added before the church and some images might not display correctly at the beginning of the church event. /!\
- Added automatic forward in the options.
- Minor changes and improvements to some previous bits.
- Translation in Spanish and Russian, updated and complete for this version.

PC version
Mac version
Android version

and Walkthrough of R10

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really don't like that I spent the last penny's I had this month for this, but I hate guys who haven't consideration for others... I do this for everyone who can't pay for the Patreon
I got nostalgic, cuz again I wanted to give you the latest version as soon as it came out, however, last year I was fired in January, those $10 were refunded to me luckily, since I am from a poor country and I had no money. Its today and I still can't find a job, but luckily I still have f95 where there are Heroes who look after those of us, who are from a country where 1$ is a week of food

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes