b3r3n

May 22, 2023
Following the Lily route does not seem to be enough to trigger any of the variations of her new scene. The harem route triggers the regular one. Does anyone know what triggers the others?
youre going thave start a new game and follow only lady hale and lily path. during the tea party with lady hale and the two nobles depending on the 1st or second choice she should visit you during the night for a bj. i notice the 1st choice gives a assertive bj scene and 2nd submissive scene. this also aplies with when you talk with lord hale. you are given the choice to tell lady hale about what her husband say which leads to a sex scene on the couch. 1st choice also assertive and 2nd choice submissive, dont mix and match the choices it wont work. during the sex scene with lily depending if you went on a assertive or submissive lady hale route the dialoug change when you bang lily. so ignore all the ladies beside lady h and lily you able to unlock those two route with lily.

Reactions: Agzss

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Unren used to work with this game but now it doesn't seem to have any effect regarding dev/console

Smithpensman1

Jan 16, 2021
Is there a way to actually lie to Lady Hale about her husband's plan? It's kind of lame how the mc acts like a castrated lapdog for her.
Honest to God I actually felt bad being a simp for milady there, like damn. I know Lady Hale got a nice cunt but jesus that shit was fucked to I. Especially if ya have your MC be confident and smug about bein a snitch.

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
sad to see another promising project go the way of milking. 6 months for 15 minutes of content is an absolute fucking joke and a disgrace.
Giving the dev another chance, I understand that he's going 5 to 6 months with a few scenes, but if there isn't 3 scenes in the next update, this game is getting dropped.

Been noticing a lot of devs are starting to milk the shit out of their content as of late.

thats what usually happens when you praise them and see the money coming
And then either beg or drop off the face of the earth the moment the gig is up. Ultimately it hurts them more so than it hurts the consumer since there will always be someone else that will make good H-games.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Divimera [R11] [Redikal]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
sad to see another promising project go the way of milking. 6 months for 15 minutes of content is an absolute fucking joke and a disgrace.
I felt the same way before but nowadays I don't much care. There are plenty of other games to play and if people like to support that practice or whatnot? They're better off learning that mistake by themselves.
Also I sort of think that when you take money for something you should commit to it on a more professional level too as it's gone from hobby to business. If one is to take donations or such else I think it's important or preferred to make sure that it's announced as a hobby project and not a business. No clue how Redikal does it.
Nonetheless, I'm allowed to have opinions like anyone else but as I'm not supporting anything, just enjoying peoples work such as this one.
I'm still happy to get updates tbh and that there are so many games to play. Far more than I can handle with my one life and I even have a bit of niche kinks, yeah?
I only truly get pissed on a very few games that got abandoned. haha they were too damn good :LOL:
Estate Dominate and ah.. Whatever, Couple of NTR games anyway..

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyAKQ

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
Is the chair mini-game bugged? I'm stuck at 98/100 and I've rotated this thing a dozen times and I don't see what I'm missing

Shadøwlurker

Oct 26, 2019
Is the chair mini-game bugged? I'm stuck at 98/100 and I've rotated this thing a dozen times and I don't see what I'm missing
It's not bugged as you can achieve 100%. Obviously you missed a spot. Took me a while to finish that minigame yesterday too.

Reactions: Larda
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes