Ebrokolli

Sep 30, 2021
The dialogue differences between the "3" Lily scenes definitely left more to be desired. In all honesty, there shouldve been a Fourth, considering she WANTS YOU to stay loyal to her and no other woman. But no...if you go pure Lily, you get absolutely shit for it and the pay off is NOTHING lmao. If there were actual variations to the scenes, sure but dialogue changes that rely on a pure Hale/Lily route, depending on your choices beforehand was just....lazy. Guess I just expected too much, but hey, she has a nice ass i guess.

obeee_

Sep 19, 2022
Does anyone else feel that the language used by characters has fallen off a bit during the last few updates?

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
I liked the game so far except the inventary slot system which I don´t like at all but I don`t understand why the MC has to choose between be a bad person and choose to let die someone or game over, it was a little forced imo but ok we are not humans beings we are dicks beings.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
I liked the game so far except the inventary slot system which I don´t like at all but I don`t understand why the MC has to choose between be a bad person and choose to let die someone or game over, it was a little forced imo but ok we are not humans beings we are dicks beings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Redacted27

Oct 16, 2022
Guys, how do I get this scene for Lady Hale it isn't in the walkthrough and how do I unlock the daytime scene for the extra? Also is there any news on when Lady Willaims and the tribal girl are getting added in?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
For Lady Hale's scene, you gotta be a bros before hoes kind of guy and give the gardener the flower he asks for so 'he' can give it to Hale as a gift instead of you. Then you get a voyeurism scene of them fucking in the shed. For the washer lady, you have to be the opposite and give her her husband's hat so she can confirm he's been cheating. Then accept her offer to come over to her house for some tea & pussy or whatever it was as thanks.

Nov 13, 2017
For Lady Hale's scene, you gotta be a bros before hoes kind of guy and give the gardener the flower he asks for so 'he' can give it to Hale as a gift instead of you. Then you get a voyeurism scene of them fucking in the shed. For the washer lady, you have to be the opposite and give her her husband's hat so she can confirm he's been cheating. Then accept her offer to come over to her house for some tea & pussy or whatever it was as thanks.
It was some drugged buns that got MC craving for her buns

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes