Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
To put it as simply as possible, there is a woman that was there on the island before you and had someone trying to seduce her for a while.
When you come up, you can choose to either help the man finish seducing her in exchange for a material reward (in that case you have no interest in her). Or you can choose to ruin his seduction plan and get her for you instead.
If you help him seduce her and don't care for her, you might end up seeing them doing things if you stumble upon them (but you can avoid that too). If you choose to seduce her instead, then there is none of that and she got your full attention.
And now additionally you can go in the options and disable voyeur, and even if you end up helping him, he will still fail by natural causes so nothing will happen between them.
hmm a fight between mc and "someone" looks fun. [Not Hale and the gardener]
He maybe not give up and come to expose mc who has so many women.
Mc may silents him which other mean. [kill him without anyone knowing or let's one of your girls secretly kill him]
Well, But to convince the new woman to accept harem life need a lot of "persue".
- Drug her continually.
- Show her how fun in degenerace.
- Force her to do your bidding [with bm of course]
*** the main character has many weird women around him and it'll affect his mind for sure.

Reactions: Redikal

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
To put it as simply as possible, there is a woman that was there on the island before you and had someone trying to seduce her for a while.
When you come up, you can choose to either help the man finish seducing her in exchange for a material reward (in that case you have no interest in her). Or you can choose to ruin his seduction plan and get her for you instead.
If you help him seduce her and don't care for her, you might end up seeing them doing things if you stumble upon them (but you can avoid that too). If you choose to seduce her instead, then there is none of that and she got your full attention.
And now additionally you can go in the options and disable voyeur, and even if you end up helping him, he will still fail by natural causes so nothing will happen between them.
Oh, that's wonderful. Yep, i get the whole idea now for the rest of the game how it's going to work. Definitly playing the game option turned off that's for sure. Thanks for the answer and let's see how good the game is because it really intrigued me.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Sigh, on to greener pastures for me I guess. Good luck with the game

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why man? You and i have basically same taste from the years i have known your account. It's basically avoidable ntr when you close it off (if i didnt understand wrong).
Oh no, my tastes have stayed the same, but my time to play these games has decreased. I used to play a game on this site every night, now its like 2-3 a week. So now I have less tolerance, for a lack of a better word, for stuff I dislike. Instead of following a harem game where apparently voyeurism is going to be a common thing "you might end up seeing them doing things if you stumble upon them," rather then focusing on the MC which I what I want from these games, I'd rather follow a game that fulfills that. Like Monster Girl 1000, thats being revived right on time for this in fact.

Last edited:

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Oh no, my tastes have stayed the same, but my time to play these games has decreased. I used to play a game on this site every night, now its like 2-3 a week. So now I have less tolerance, for a lack of a better word, for stuff I dislike. Instead of following a harem game where apparently voyeurism is going to be a common thing "you might end up seeing them doing things if you stumble upon them," rather then focusing on the MC which I what I want from these games, I'd rather follow a game that fulfills that. Like Monster Girl 1000, thats being revived right on time for this in fact.
So basically you didn't even read what Redikal wrote.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Hmm, that doesn't work for me. Is there more to it than this? I gave her the flowers and tried both apologizing to her and not, but she still kicks me out.

Is it based on other decisions, like at the dinner, or is it exclusive with other routes?
One or two choices during dinner matter like how you proceed to use silverware and maybe one other decision. Asking your maid for help on said ware is the better choice for instance. Cooperating with Charlotte at keeping quiet from Lady Hale on your first meeting with her is another.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, It's been 2 months since I last played, therefore I don't remember how to use objects in my inventory! :cry:

I don't remember how I entered the wine cellar.

I must enter the shed to get the shovel and I have lockpicks, but I have no clue: I click on lockpicks and they "become purple", then I click on the door but I fail. What should I do? what am I missing?

Honestly, the game mechanics aren't very user-friendly, and I'm starting to lose my temper: life is short and I don't think this game is worth my time.

• Angry
Reactions: akimbofresh

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Ottoeight Sorry if it was frustrating, hover and hold mouse left click on the lockpick when it's purple, this will use it. Otherwise go in the options and disable 'hold click to use item' option, then you just have to press once on the lockpick when it goes purple.

For charlotte, you need to have a high relationship with her, then visit in the morning of Day3 and then return to see her during Sunset of Day3 to complete her quest.

Regarding the voyeur scene thing, I don't plan to have many scenes like that, so far that's the only one that made sense anyway because it makes your actions have visible consequences. Otherwise, we are not interested in this more than that.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Hmm, that doesn't work for me. Is there more to it than this? I gave her the flowers and tried both apologizing to her and not, but she still kicks me out.

Is it based on other decisions, like at the dinner, or is it exclusive with other routes?
I would guess you need to suck up to her, I forgot about those choices since I continued on existing save.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I mean no offense Redikal, but I really hope we see more young women or young looking 5000 year old demon women, I typically draw the line at MILFs personally, actually I'm a huge fan of MILFs but I'm not a fan of GMILFs I'm afraid unless they're... well 5000 year old young looking demon women lol. Tyrant Quest was a bomb to play through.

But other than those complaints, Divimera is definitely tickling my funny bone for a mystery story, always loved them trying to find out what happens next only to get twisted. Not to mention the art style is phenomenal. I'm looking super forward as to what the story holds for us next with each update. Can ya give a hint as to what will happen next? Give us mind spinners something to theorize with. Or tease us, teasing works too.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The teases event with Charlotte and Hale are so good and make me excited when we can have some fun in the next update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isaac really got a horrible fate, even in death he's still got roasted and disrespect by everyone and without a proper funeral. His eyes still haunt me and really make the horror aspect of the story feel more brutal
Arabelle....damn girl I must say you completely fooled me, I thought you would be the typical shy girl but that event make me change my mind and now I feel so sorry for MC when she's really want his D so badly LMAO. She's so thirsty but then again so does everyone women in the game so far, the guy better save his stamina in the future for both escape the town and for those women :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes