Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, it used to be 4 weeks on TQ, from my perspective 2 weeks is not much clearly. The truth is that people supporting this game, in particular, are somewhat more based than for some other games (probably an age thing, I suspect most of my patrons are >30 yo), which means a lot of them only sub to get the last version and that's it, pretty sure they know pretty damn well how to get it for free, the moment it becomes free I usually lost more than half of the new patrons, which is why we are not really growing between versions I think and why it's important for me to not release for free too soon since that's a big incentive for people to join in even if it's only for one month.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, it used to be 4 weeks on TQ, from my perspective 2 weeks is not much clearly. The truth is that people supporting this game, in particular, are somewhat more based than for some other games (probably an age thing, I suspect most of my patrons are >30 yo), which means a lot of them only sub to get the last version and that's it, pretty sure they know pretty damn well how to get it for free, the moment it becomes free I usually lost more than half of the new patrons, which is why we are not really growing between versions I think and why it's important for me to not release for free too soon since that's a big incentive for people to join in even if it's only for one month.
Just a shot in the dark, but could I get the hookup with latest version of the game if I make you some new sigs or banners for it? I speak photoshop.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes