jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
This game is amazing. Artwork, Visuals just everything is high quality. My favourite characters have to be Lily and Lady Hale. My ideal ending would be those 2 and the mc staying on the island having threesomes. I love the style of their bodies as well, not many games have chubby, plump or fat characters, so its refreshing to see them take more of an active role.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oberoth and Ranma

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I just play to kill time to wait for another game's update but... omfg Lady Hale is fucking hot! I hope to have more scenes time with her again in the future. Is she a love interest? oh and Charlotte is also cute, at first I thought her personality gonna be like spoil bitch but in reality, she is just a curiosity girl with a little bit of a brat personality lol. next month I am going to support your Patreon, keep it up!

Mar 28, 2019
I paid $10 for each update and sometimes $3 for previews, but I won't be silly again.
It's been a year and more, but we still cannot meet all girls. Hale scenes were delayed from R4 to R6. Updates have "teasing scenes", "reused scenes" or even "no scene", and are getting shorter. The main reason is the efficiency of the main artist never get improved, not polishing the game as announced. At least, I don't think machine-translations or alternative faces are required. As I recall, the development of the gambling mini-game was started last year.
Anyway, for the people never pay on this thread, you've already won. And do you know talking about this forum is prohibited on his Discord?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
I paid $10 for each update and sometimes $3 for previews, but I won't be silly again. Locked previews were made at the very beginning of June and July, but I see no reason why they could not be posted at previous months: the June post is even not a draft. Because Patreon payment covers to the end of a month, and Redikal wants money from supporters even though they make no update in a month.
It's been a year and more, but we still cannot meet all girls. Hale scenes were delayed from R4 to R6. Updates have "teasing scenes", "reused scenes" or even "no scene", and are getting shorter. The main reason is the efficiency of the main artist never get improved, not polishing the game as announced. At least, I don't think machine-translations or alternative faces are required. As I recall, the development of the gambling mini-game was started last year.
Anyway, for the people never pay on this thread, you've already won. And do you know talking about this forum is prohibited on his Discord?
Like I said, $10 for new UIs and bug fixes? (n)

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
What he did on Patreon has already disabled payers to give honest feedbacks, so I try to alert anyone who may jump to pay. You can also ignore if it does not apply to you.
Alright, you can leave a bad review with 1 star, describing how the team works on Patreon.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes