Para01

Oct 7, 2021
Very sad, I've been waiting for this update for 3 weeks, I thought someone would share the update. How much longer to wait now?

Reactions: Flowerway

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I gave them away but the gallery didn't open
Dear god…
You just need to wait, explore and read the dialogues!
It’s not like everything happens immediately, and it’s logically easy to understand all the consequences of your actions; you gave flowers to the Gardener?
You helped him getting better with Lady Hale.
You gave the flowers to Lady Hale?
The relationship between the MC and her grew.
Et cetera.
If continue playing and exploring then it will happen in the shed if I still remember correctly.
Btw if you think it’s a scene with MC and lady Hale it’s not, it’s with the Gardener with Hale.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How much content does this one have? I have been keeping an eye on it for a while, but so far it seems it has very little content and updates take forever. Am I wrong?

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
How much content does this one have? I have been keeping an eye on it for a while, but so far it seems it has very little content and updates take forever. Am I wrong?
I think the game has a fair amount of content and can keep you entertained for 2/4 hours depending on how fast you read (I personally try to look for every detail and go back to already visited places so the real play time might be lower than that)
Plus some quests can have different outcomes depending on your choices or how fast you complete them so you can take that into consideration as well.
The only problems are that updates are not really long so I usually wait for 2 or 3 updates but that's just my opinion and the quality never disappoints so no complaints.

Para01

Oct 7, 2021
Android version is a complete disappointment. This is the first time I see such bad optimization, it can't be worse. Unable to play at all, app crashes on save, load and while playing.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I think the game has a fair amount of content and can keep you entertained for 2/4 hours depending on how fast you read (I personally try to look for every detail and go back to already visited places so the real play time might be lower than that)
Plus some quests can have different outcomes depending on your choices or how fast you complete them so you can take that into consideration as well.
The only problems are that updates are not really long so I usually wait for 2 or 3 updates but that's just my opinion and the quality never disappoints so no complaints.
Thank you mate, that was precious information, I will act then accordingly.

Reactions: SpecterX
4.80 star(s) 73 Votes