thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally have time to play and complete the demo, I must say this game IS SOOO GOOD and I think it will be the best game that will surpass Tyrant Quest in the future. I really like the visual effect, the horror element even when it got toned down still creep around and giving me uneasy feeling the entire time, the mysterious of the island with the mention of "savages" and "no go out after dark" rule, the odd behavior of the villagers toward MC, the sexiness of all the girls/Milfs/Gilfs that available so far in the demo that need to be Love interests or sex partners (hopefully the Prostitute would at least be a frequent paid for sex partner, the Gilf MC have met when wandering around the town, Lily,....)....
Can't wait for more updates in the future, but from this day forward this game has move to my top priority list that I'll keep my eyes on 24/7

1karmen1

May 26, 2017
God Lord, how I unironic like those Alawar's (I don't know your country's equivalent) old point-and-click horror games sounds and gameplay. Visual is good too, story looks interesting (not much can be said while it's just the first version). Maybe you should add some mini-games (you know, like in those point-and-click games). It could make gameplay more diverse and "fun", just don't make them simple. Also, only the manour is felt like a "true" location, others have only 2 panels, and you may start think "Do I really need a map and fast-trevel system"? Manour's rooms (and some other locations) need a different lighting because without it they look the same and even if it looked different you still can easly lost in the house. And do I realli need to hear "Yeap, butler is still there" message every time I reenter a location? Can't that buttler be a "passive-active" object, so I can click on him and ONLY after that hear this message? And why I can't read a descripton of items when they are activable by simple clicking on them without holding the button? I know may things that I've just said probably unfixable (Ren'Py) and you don't have to listen to me.

Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
1karmen1 I see where you are coming from and understand it very much, though a lot of your complains are very much voluntary design decisions on my end, so sadly probably I will never quite meet your demand here. Those games used to be very hard, and I wanted to make a nostalgic throwback but get rid of that oldschool difficulty (for the point and click elements).
And it's not exactly a pure point and a click. It's first of all, a visual novel and the point and click elements are here to give a bit of charm, it's an hybrid leaning more towards the VN aspect overall.
We also don't have the ressources to build locations like the manor for every places, and this wouldn't be useful at all as they would be empty and make the vn aspect, a pain. And mostly for the map/travel, it's really to immerse you in the game more than anything, to give you a sense of space and to make things connect with each other in a way that makes sense, I made it as quick as possible to change area, it's not mean to be "slow". This will get very useful later in the game, as you will have to go outside the village, so the fast travel will be really useful once those elements are in.
As for the butler, it's a design decision, I wanted to reduce complexity by making some rules:
- navigation hotspots/pickups/environnement are what you interact with it on screen
- VN aspect comes to you, certain text get repeated when you enter a room where there is someone in it doing something, to give a bit of life. You don't have to look for them, all you have to look and search is navigation/environnement interaction
Keep in mind though that you can toggle your "forward" on, and you will progress through the environnement at much faster rate and it will skip those repeatable moments in 0.01 sec. Basically when I play the game myself, I'm in forward mode during those section, the skip will stop as soon as you encounter a event that you haven't seen before, so there is no way to miss it. Hopefully that helps.

thevoid089 Awesome, thank you. Glad you liked it.(y) I hope you like the next update then!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Divimera [R3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Divimera [R3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Divimera [R2]

di un fan Divimera [R2]

of Divimera [R1]

di un fan Divimera [R1]

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Redikal

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
They won't have huge hair bush, but some hairs. But maybe in the future, we could add a bigger bush hair option that you can turn on depending if you like it or not in the options (if a lot of people ask for it). But for now, we have to prioritize content first of all.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
They won't have huge hair bush, but some hairs. But maybe in the future, we could add a bigger bush hair option that you can turn on depending if you like it or not in the options (if a lot of people ask for it). But for now, we have to prioritize content first of all.
I like them shaved but would be nice to have more option to decide how big/small, hairy/least hairy/clean without hair the women vaginal are just for the fun

Redikal

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2018
We will see but let's try to make a game first before losing ourselves in the micro details.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Please PUT a SAVE notice near the end of the game.. ugg.. next build I have to start over from after the prologue because suddenly passed out and end of game.. no chance to save :(

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes