dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Thanks for the effort, but the script had a very slight problem (Tab parsing error). I've fixed the file and uploaded it below. Same instructions, place in the "game" folder and overwrite the "scenes.rpy" file. You may want to back up this file somewhere else before you try.

Right click --> save link as to download
for anyone's wondering if there's a gallery save. here

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Does this game contain NTR or is it just 3 random letters in the title?
If the tag is there it means it is there.

If you avoid some certain relationships and help the male “rival” into succeeding his plan, you lose the girl and get a ntr scene

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I think there might be some people outside of the walls of the village that could be the closest the MC can find to get more information about his sister's whereabouts, since if my memory serves me right I remember that the prisoner you had to help tells you about someone that lives in the woods.

Though, I really think there may be some kind of secret cult going in the village. Perhaps Arabelle knows something about it?
Yeah, you may be referring to those supposed 'tribal/native people' that inhabit the outskirts of the village/town. We may learn more about them in the next update. They for sure have some kind of history with the townsfolk.

Moreover, I'm also guessing (i.e., assuming that the MC's sister is still alive and not merely a figment of his imagination), that those native people probably have captured and/or lured the MC's sister to take part in a ritualistic rite/ceremony of some sort. Or perhaps they view her as a deity. Who knows? Either way, the storyline of this VN is quite interesting. Gives you a reason to get invested in it, and not merely just for immediate fap material.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, you may be referring to those supposed 'tribal/native people' that inhabit the outskirts of the village/town. We may learn more about them in the next update. They for sure have some kind of history with the townsfolk.

Moreover, I'm also guessing (i.e., assuming that the MC's sister is still alive and not merely a figment of his imagination), that those native people probably have captured and/or lured the MC's sister to take part in a ritualistic rite/ceremony of some sort. Or perhaps they view her as a deity. Who knows? Either way, the storyline of this VN is quite interesting. Gives you a reason to get invested in it, and not merely just for immediate fap material.
Let's hope she's seen as a deity, shall we? I'd rather not have the poor kid killed.

Reactions: Jarost Marksa

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
If the tag is there it means it is there.

If you avoid some certain relationships and help the male “rival” into succeeding his plan, you lose the girl and get a ntr scene
Thanks, I actually realised I posted the question in the wrong thread.

But I don’t mind if NPCs have sex with other people since that makes the world more believable to me. I think the scene you’re describing qualifies as voyeurism because NTR would mean you’re in relationship with the woman and she cheats on you.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks, I actually realised I posted the question in the wrong thread.

But I don’t mind if NPCs have sex with other people since that makes the world more believable to me. I think the scene you’re describing qualifies as voyeurism because NTR would mean you’re in relationship with the woman and she cheats on you.
Exactly voyeurism, my bad I get confuse at times, but it will still be tagged as ntr even if you don’t give a frick about her strangely

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A fragment of some old news in the Patreon (can be check for free). Few sex scenes but it's better than nothing. Do you guys think the tribal girl will finally appear in R8?

Oh btw it seems we're getting the update around late december or early january.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A fragment of some old news in the Patreon (can be check for free). Few sex scenes but it's better than nothing. Do you guys think the tribal girl will finally appear in R8?

Oh btw it seems we're getting the update around late december or early january.
That would be my guess, especially since it says the update focus on the "outside".

Derioner

Feb 28, 2021
I have a problem I don't know if it's a problem if it's from the download but there are scenes where there are only white dots and a black background someone help me

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes