D_Boy36

Apr 13, 2022
I'm stuck on day 4. Got the gardener back from the tavern and Lady Hale wants to meet, but the butler is blocking my way to the third floor. I'm supposed to see Arabelle too but the thug is blocking the alley. I currently have no other quests to work on (can't play the tavern game cus it runs like shit for me). What am I supposed to be doing at this point?

xemnas69

Oct 23, 2020
Awesome experience so far, I really enjoyed playing. The only real feedback I would give right now is that I think finding the "rope" is a bit too hard to do. I think if there was some mention in the journal about looking for vines or something along those lines it would be fine, but I found it hard to notice.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
It's just people trying to cope with the sad backstory of MC's sister since they expect shit like rape to be used in a non-serious or exaggerated way in hentai games. Also because it's popular to use the "what if anything not real??" since for most people it's easier than coming up with an actual theory for any story.
yeah i understand why all of you would think like that, but my thinking come from all the times the sister and the maid have been together, first the maid has never talk directly to the sister, second when they were in the boat the maid just call the MC, she never mentioned the sister, and finally the way the maid use the sister to mantain MC away from the women in town, it feel like she doesnt really care about a little girl lost in the woods.
now, i had a feeling that the sister was a illusion in his flashback because he was really feverish in it.
but like all you said, it could go either way.
and the hole in my theory is that the MC is seeing the things his sister does because waky powers so, dont take it all serious.

IllTom

Jan 11, 2023
Started playing because of the big titties. I was so not ready for the story be anywhere near this engrossing. Game really does suspense right.

Also, titties. It does that right too.

Reactions: netho and Ojbal

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Press "C" and go to "Town Center", now enter the hospital place. If you use the flower here you get a potion that restores sanity, but since we're all cheaters here you can just use a save editor to give yourself the item.
sooooo, how can you do this? please, some help...

lolers

Mar 12, 2018
yeah i understand why all of you would think like that, but my thinking come from all the times the sister and the maid have been together, first the maid has never talk directly to the sister, second when they were in the boat the maid just call the MC, she never mentioned the sister, and finally the way the maid use the sister to mantain MC away from the women in town, it feel like she doesnt really care about a little girl lost in the woods.
Now that's argument, I didn't rembered that she never talked to his sister. It could be that those ominous powers, beside making her horny, also manipulate her, that's why she was encouraging MC to search for his sister.
And if we go with this theory, you can assume that the protagonis is needed for something and all things he encounters in forest are prepared or just straight up hallucinations.

Reactions: Gab1

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Does the game have enough content or do you have to wait for the next update to take advantage of it?

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Haven't played this game in a while, is this girl in yet, and does she have any sexual content?

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
DivimeraR7.1.apk from OP is broken. The game starts but after loading screen it fades to black and then crashes.

DivimeraR6.2.apk from itch io seems to be working without any issues, so far at least.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes