FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
How to unlock this scene?

View attachment 2364383
I also missed, I don't know what I made wrong but I trigger the former events but not trigger this one in my first run.
But get it in my second, after I go to the strange Fruit route, if you fuck all the ladies is game over, you need at least 20 sanity to survive the rat, after that the scene trigger just before MC goes to bed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I also missed, I don't know what I made wrong but I trigger the former event but not trigger, this one in my first run.
But get it in my second, after I go to the strange Fruit route, if you fuck all the ladies is game over, you need at least 20 sanity to survive the rat, after that the scene trigger just before MC goes to bed.
I have sanity 19 :(

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Does the wooden cross have a purpose?

1675506886569.png

I don't want to play all over again with that sticky in my inventory...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If you can play the dice / rulet game in the barn, you can get the botanic book and get herbs for the doctor and he gave you medicine and recover some sanity.

:unsure: I have sanity 49 and nothing happened automatically when i went to sleep. Maybe that's not what unlocks this scene ? I didn't kill a rat with an ax in a dark house and I don't have a fruit because I don't know how to get there. I guess that's why the scene doesn't turn on for me?

Last edited:

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
:unsure: I have sanity 49 and nothing happened automatically when i went to sleep. Maybe that's not what unlocks this scene ? I didn't kill a rat with an ax in a dark house and I don't have a fruit because I don't know how to get there. I guess that's why the scene doesn't turn on for me?
mmm, ok try this, when you finish speak with Arabelle, get the scene on the river or not, this will appears in the night sky that purple mist again, is small in the upper left corner of the screen, in the split path to Arabelle's and Isaac's house, when you see it go to Isaac's and trigger a scene where MC had an hallucination of a white sphere (or pearl?). You can miss it, pay attention on the night sky.

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
They seriously need to add more ways to get sanity up aside from the shitty tavern mini-game.
Agreed, there only 3 ways to recover and from the 3, 2 are in the same path, so only 2 ways to recover, with items (without counting the story items).

1: is to gave the rare flowers to the gardener and he gave you some herbs that you can trade with the doctor for a small bottle.
2: is gave to the doctor the rare flower and he gave you a Large bottle.
3: is with the botanic book, you can grab herbs in the garden and trade with the doctor for a small bottle.

Reactions: misterx2999

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
Agreed, there only 3 ways to recover and from the 3, 2 are in the same path, so only 2 ways to recover, with items (without counting the story items).

1: is to gave the rare flowers to the gardener and he gave you some herbs that you can trade with the doctor for a small bottle.
3: is with the botanic book, you can grab herbs in the garden and trade with the doctor for a small bottle.
boober69 if you are redikal team (sorry idk), I have a suggestion of make the MC to get a little bit of recover from sanity when he had some erotic action, so we can progress the history but just enough to feel the need to have some medicine and have some trill, is somewhat pathetic to get a game over from a rat in a dark hobo house...

Last edited:

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021

My problem with getting that book from the minigame is that everytime I try to play it the game lags a little bit and fucks me over. And it's not just one, but every single turn.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
mmm, ok try this, when you finish speak with Arabelle, get the scene on the river or not, this will appears in the night sky that purple mist again, is small in the upper left corner of the screen, in the split path to Arabelle's and Isaac's house, when you see it go to Isaac's and trigger a scene where MC had an hallucination of a white sphere (or pearl?). You can miss it, pay attention on the night sky.
I can't do anything on the river after leaving Annabel's house with the map. when I go to Isaac's house, I have this vision with the pearl and nothing else.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes