Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
On another note, I have to say, the main menu theme in Divimera is quite pleasing to listen to. The soundtrack as a whole provides a good ambiance setting, and to construct good world-building in a video game, the soundtrack is arguably the largest factor in doing just that. Overall, the soundtrack helps convey a feeling of 'mystique' and thereby, promotes a subtle degree of 'unnervingness' which helps add to the overall atmosphere. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Ojbal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
On another note, I have to say, the main menu theme in Divimera is quite pleasing to listen to. The soundtrack as a whole provides a good ambiance setting, and to construct good world-building in a video game, the soundtrack is arguably the largest factor in doing just that. Overall, the soundtrack helps convey a feeling of 'mystique' and thereby, promotes a subtle degree of 'unnervingness' which helps add to the overall atmosphere. Looking forward to future updates.
:ROFLMAO: :(We are waiting for very short updates, You meant to say

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Well, I didn't want to come off as being slightly confrontational about the length of updates. Just interested in seeing what comes next in the development cycle. If nothing promising comes, too bad too sad, move on to the next one. I'm not a Patreon sub just yet, so I don't really have the right to complain about update cycles (as and when they occur).

Reactions: RubyLov

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
I can't do anything on the river after leaving Annabel's house with the map. when I go to Isaac's house, I have this vision with the pearl and nothing else.
Ok, and not trigger the scene when you go to bed ???
idk, maybe you miss one the choices on the 1st day, don't remember all the Hale favorites, one is when they dinner you need to choose 'Lily help' so Hale not get mad. The flower to Hale. Back massage with Hale and her husband. Apologies for get late to dinner. Get Feetjob under the table and Fuck. And the last one are where the guest arrive, and choose the Strongly decline you get Regular Scene and the other get the Submisse Scene.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ok, and not trigger the scene when you go to bed ???
idk, maybe you miss one the choices on the 1st day, don't remember all the Hale favorites, one is when they dinner you need to choose 'Lily help' so Hale not get mad. The flower to Hale. Back massage with Hale and her husband. Apologies for get late to dinner. Get Feetjob under the table and Fuck. And the last one are where the guest arrive, and choose the Strongly decline you get Regular Scene and the other get the Submisse Scene.
When I go to bed I eat lunch left by Lily and read the message she left then I go to bed and day 5 of the game begins.I have fun Lady Hal under the table and I fucked her, I gave her flowers, I agreed to stay with her while Lord Williams and his wife visited.

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
When I go to bed I eat lunch left by Lily and read the message she left then I go to bed and day 5 of the game begins.I have fun Lady Hal under the table and I fucked her, I gave her flowers, I agreed to stay with her while Lord Williams and his wife visited.
You go to the upper floor? with Hale and her husband looking at the windows and then She ask for loose her dress ties, and then a back massages ?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You go to the upper floor? with Hale and her husband looking at the windows and then She ask for loose her dress ties, and then a back massages ?
and what day was it? because I remember that scene.Are you sure you have to complete all of these to unlock this scene?

Last edited:

FinderX

Jan 15, 2018
What decision did I make wrong that I don't have any scenes with Arabelle?
1st encounter she left a Candle, don't speak and don't gave the candle to the Priest.
Return the Candle to Arabelle, get 1st scene, go to the axe route, and get the 2nd scene.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Were the rest of the updates really as short as R8? Just asking because this is the first time I wait for an update for this game.

Agree. I like the whole mystery horror stuff and how surprisingly decent it is for a hentai game. The scene of the hound was, for me, the current peak of the eerie atmosphere they have been pulling. If they get to finish this game with the same great tone they been carrying from the start then it will become an awesome game. Just hoping they don't destroy the soul of this game just for greed and sloth like most Patreon devs often do when they get too much money on their hands.

Reactions: FintheSheep

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, I wanted to know if there is a trick to converse the potion even after using it to be able to access all available choices.

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes