Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
is the next thing coming in 0.9
Interesting

EDIT.

At the end of Day 4, is it best to confess your feelings to Lady Hale or to be submissive to her? And Does anyone have a walkthrough for day 5 ?

Being still at version 8, where will version 8.1 stop ?

Last edited:

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
People have died before it came to this. Tom Sizemore has been dead for over a month but at least I can somewhat fap that sorrow away!

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
It's like a carbon copy of those japanese VNs. Arbitrary choices leading to arbitrary outcomes. Picked the wrong favorite color in a meaningless chat, 10 scenes later game over. Or some scenes just don't play.
You're complaining about the most straightforward example of multiple options for an item, my dude. Game tells you when an item is useable, you'll run in to Hale before returning to the gardener, showing that "oh hey you can just give it to her yourself," basic reading comprehension leads one to realize "this will put me on her path," and if you wander around and run in to the doctor, you'll see that you can give it to him instead, where logic dictates neither you nor the gardener bangs the bitch.

Incredibly straightforward A to B to C progression.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I said it before and I'll say it again. The thing with Lady Hale and the flower only required common sense. Anybody who gave the flower to the gardener so he can give it to her instead of giving it to her yourself directly is a bona fide bros before hoes cuck, and you deserve to miss her scene for that.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Is there a hotfix for 8.1? I did the scene where you help Lady Hale (such a beautiful, luscious woman. Mm mm) loosen her laces and now whenever I click the Diary button Ren'Py throws up an error and I have to rollback to get past it. As long as I don't click Diary the game seems fine but this means I can no longer check my side quests.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Weird... Are you playing in a clean copy? which means erasing the last build instead of overwriting the game folder or, are you playing in Android using joiplay?.

If you did the first, never ever do it because old scripts unused in the new build can remain, which fucks with the new one... If you did the second, there's not a Ren'Py game that will meet always default Ren'Py configuration, devs tune theirs to their liking-necessities which Joiplay can't support nor provide a good response to this.

Besharia

May 6, 2018
Weird... Are you playing in a clean copy? which means erasing the last build instead of overwriting the game folder or, are you playing in Android using joiplay?.

If you did the first, never ever do it because old scripts unused in the new build can remain, which fucks with the new one... If you did the second, there's not a Ren'Py game that will meet always default Ren'Py configuration, devs tune theirs to their liking-necessities which Joiplay can't support nor provide a good response to this.
It's a save from a previous version that I continued after updating. The issue seems to have fixed itself once I got my next quest the Diary seems to work fine now.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It's a save from a previous version that I continued after updating. The issue seems to have fixed itself once I got my next quest the Diary seems to work fine now.
Depending of where you save, the compatibility can break or things can work a bit weird, shit happens with savefile compatibility (specially if a variable is changed or added a new one in an update).

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
For the new scene you have to play te game again?? or is there a way to get the hat again with cheats?

4.80 star(s) 76 Votes