Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I'm just wondering why I missed the Extra scene: when I give the old lady the hat, it doesn't happen anything.

Nevermind. Done it.

Last edited:

vikkard

Dec 6, 2021
How many H scenes does this have now? I played this over a year ago and it felt threadbare. Time to pick it back up?

smokito

Jun 10, 2022
After playing this latest version, I'd say that my only impression of Redikal is like that of a sadistic michelin star chef who will let you starve for almost half a year (3-4 months to be exact), and then treating you to a 5 star meal before sending you off again on a half year fasting period lol. While I sometimes have to do my absolute best to remember to check up on this game from time to time because of the long development time, I have to say that this latest update has only stirred my interest in the lore of this story even more. And that ending at the church where it cuts off RIGHT before we get to talk to that new aristoMILF Lady Williams... Ahhhh you cheeky fucking bastard (God, I hope she wears the same kind of lacey lingerie with stockings and everything like Lady Hale). Fuck you, I will be looking to the next update with ABSOLUTE anticipation... again. Like a broken heroin addict coming back to his only dealer. :HideThePain:

Also... Lily could use some lingerie too. God, the thought of that dark-skinned goddess in either some black or grey lingerie (to fit with her dress) is too much for me to handle at this point after playing the latest update. Maybe some food for thought as some quest reward or somewhere later down in the story?
☝Based comment, this MF really KNOW how to make milfs. Even if i very eager with charlotte content id loved the washing lady content that came in R9.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
What to do in here, i have the cloths and as shown in image i moved it in inventory also but after click it nothing happening. Help me, it's feel bad stuck in game first stage 1687330204319.png

Reactions: Varys
4.80 star(s) 76 Votes