Aug 8, 2021
I wish they focused more on Charlotte. She has like what, 1 blowjob scene and that's pretty much it. Whereas Hale has the most H-scenes as of now.
I mean, personally, I think the story should have MORE Lady Hale scenes since GILF hentai, 2D especially, is so rare. Which is why I am looking forward to the next update when we will be able to screw the silver fox housewife with the nice ass who got cheated on by her husband.

I find it kind of sad that japanese prefer to have a 90 year old goblin screwing a young wife than having a hot GILF getting screwed by a younger dude but different stokes for different folks I guess. Still, it's a damn shame.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Regarding Save Editor, it is not about not knowing how to use it, but to edit the right variable to have either more than one sanguine rose, or to get a potion. Most people don't know what to edit, myself included.

Reactions: tsukiouji

M-KN

Jul 24, 2022
I like Charlotte, she's cute. But there's nothing we'd get from her that we don't already get from other games. She's the typical young and innocent bimbo who doesn't know anything about sex. The only difference her princess syndrome has is that she's curious. Meanwhile, we got Lady Hale over here being GILF AF, the washer lady being GILF AF, the kitchen lady being GILF AF, Lily being some kind of closet pervert (and a rare black character who's hot)... I'm thinking there's a pattern here. The game seems to lean more towards older women with experience. And God bless it for that because not enough hentai games do.

EDIT: Also wanted to add that I honestly feel sad for/sympathetic towards Charlotte. If she was just a virgin, that would be one thing. But she's a sheltered adult child that never gets to go outside. Making any sex scene with her a quintessential gender flipped pity fuck. Assuming there's some actual fucking and not more sucking.
++++

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
You didn't miss anything, she only has a handjob scene. Not sure where the idea of her giving a blowjob came from.
Probably the fact that there's so much dick sucking in this game that it's giving people the Mandela effect. They seriously need to lay off on all the blowjobs, handjobs, titwanks, footjobs and other lame shit that doesn't involve getting the women off for the rest of the roadmap.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Reagrding save editor, is my assumption correct, that we do not need more flowers than one, we just have to give us the potion, without giving away the flower for it. But how? What variable?

Reactions: tsukiouji

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
How do you get regular scene with lady hale, Arabelle and Charlotte scenes. I can't seem to get the scenes. Also what does the cross do?

The only thing I'm missing right now are the Charlotte scenes. How do you get them, I'm guessing the doll triggers it but I don't know how.

(Who does the voodoo stuff, I thought it was Arabelle. But even after I got her scenes there's still the voodoo stuff

Last edited:

itsmeluigi

Aug 10, 2020
a walkthrough would be appreciated thanks
You technically don't need walkthrough just give the items when they result in you having sex else don't give your items to anyone and it's pretty easy to predict who you gonna have sex with. Also try to check every possible room before proceeding to next location.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You technically don't need walkthrough just give the items when they result in you having sex else don't give your items to anyone and it's pretty easy to predict who you gonna have sex with. Also try to check every possible room before proceeding to next location.
So no save editor cheating needed?

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
You people are driving me nuts with the messages.

Here is the super duper complex rocket science in-depth guide on how to google and cheat in things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So after reading this long and boring, complicated and hard to remember guide, which further requires at least second degree in multiple fields, like rocket science, I can safely say: Not enough "arrows", sir. Not enough.

Jokes aside. Remember back in a day when people were saying, that people are dumb cuz they don't have access to data?.. Now, imagine what will became when ChatGPT would be main searching tool.
Thus I ask for a moment of silence in condolence to sanity.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You people are driving me nuts with the messages.

Here is the super duper complex rocket science in-depth guide on how to google and cheat in things:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guess what, people who asked might not be that dumb as you think. I for example tried to find the variable for 1. either the sanguine rose, or 2. the sanity raising potion. I thought I have found them, (eg. laudanum potion for the potion) but no matter which varibale I switchted from 0 to 1(eg. drunk potion, potion active etc) nothing happened, that is why I asked. Editing the sanity meter is a too big cheat for me, still when I tried to set it to 100(even before you have written this guide) my save threw an error when loaded. So yeah, I guess most people here could do themselves the thing you have elaborated in detail, but are stuck on SPECIFIC variables for things like mentioned above. Yes, people are stupid in general, but this time (as for myself) this is not the case. But of course you can think of faceless virtual strangers the way you wish. Thanks anyway for the additional guide.

Last edited:

deathk1ller100

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone have a guide to fuck the milf? all i can find are walkthroughs for the game if im missing something on getting her path then i'd apreciate any advice

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes