Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Didn't expand myself too much on my other comment so I'll do it here.

When playing this at first I thought it had some clear elements of psychological horror but it seems that in the Patreon the dev team is aiming to incorporate lovecraftian horror too in the game. Hope they do it right and don't just say it's ''lovecraftian'' just for the sake of having monsters because overall the build-up on the mysteries surrounding the island is very interesting. It's kinda surprising to see a hentai game taking the story so seriously and not feeling like a hassle.

It seems the game is aiming more to the femdom side but I hope we also get to see some maledom stuff or at least gentle femdom. The girls are very nice (we need to see Dante corrupt Charlotte soon and something of that indian girl that appears in the menu) and it will be very cool to see that fat ass GILF from the town joining the ''harem'' as well as the new milf in the last part of the update. Btw, Lady Hale flushing at the end of the update when Dante (MC) says that he prefers to stay with her is surprisingly cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai charley

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can someone tell me if the sign limit for a custom player character name is still at 8 or has it already been expanded.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
I played the entire thing 4 times but couldn't unlock one scene the 1st scene with Lady Hale(The main milf) can some one tell me how I can unlock that thanks in advance
The first scene is a voyeur one. Just give the gardener the flowers and then when MC is coming back from the forest after making a hole in the wall you can see behind a window in the gardener's place the sex scene.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
How do i give myself an item via save editor? In the walkthrough it says they do that with the thing the doc gives you but not sure how to do so?

ViktorShahter

Mar 19, 2019
GALLERY UNLOCK (ANY VERSION)

1) Backup your saves and persistent file just in case
2) Go to game_folder/game/saves and delete persistent file in there
3) (Windows) Go to your C:/Users/user_name/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Divimera and delete persistent from there (you need to enable "show hidden files" since AppData is hidden folder or just paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/Divimera in address bar)
4) Go to game_folder/game and delete scenes.rpyc
5) In game_folder/game open scenes.rpy with every available notepad and edit strings like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to be like
or just paste attached (already redacted) file to that folder (may not unlock all in future updates)
6) Launch the game and enjoy!

Last edited:

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
GALLERY UNLOCK (R7.1)

1) Backup your saves and persistent file just in case
2) Go to game_folder/game/saves and delete persistent file in there
3) (Windows) Go to your user_folder/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Divimera and delete persistent from there (you need to enable "show hidden files" since AppData is hidden folder or just paste %APPDATA%/RenPy/Divimera in address bar)
4) Go to game_folder/game and delete scenes.rpyc
5) In game_folder/game open scenes.rpy with every available notepad and edit strings like
to be like
or just paste attached (already redacted) file to that folder (may not unlock all in future updates)
6) Launch the game and enjoy!
Thx. You're doing God's work

4.80 star(s) 73 Votes