Daveiy

Mar 6, 2018
nice Idea but i dont like the Graphics. would love to have the original Graphics like the Anime. Rick and Morty a way back Home for example has amazing Graphics just like the Series. wish that Graphicsstyle for a Dragonballgame too..

Reactions: SlutSombra

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Divine Adventure v0.9c.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.05.2020

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Divine Adventure [v0.9a] [Masquerade] - Original Size: 995MB
Updated 2020-03-04 with fixed version (my bad, sorry)
Download Win (104MB): - - -

Last edited:

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
I've never played this one, but I'm actually pretty interested. I think I'm going to wait until the next full update comes out, since it shouldn't be too much longer. I've always been a fan of ChiChi...

sysblank

Donor
Jul 9, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Divine Adventure [v0.9a] [Masquerade] - Original Size: 995MB

Download Win (94MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

I'm getting icon.png image format not supported. Probably a problem with the conversion.

Reactions: bas

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I don't know if anyone else is having the same error but, everytime I get to the part where Frieza shows up to comfront Towa? I bassicly errors to the pont where I have to skip part of the story to continue. Anyone else having the same issue or is there a way to fix that glitch?

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
I like the game, I enjoy it but I have a few issues, simple issue is with 18 and Bulna. I love all the other character art it’s just those two. It seemed like someone wanted to put in a lot more effort... to say this simply. Someone tried way to hard for a human look. I say strip those two models ,change the outfits and split them apart and use them in other games, they just don’t fit the style. But that’s just my thoughts, my other issue is the space exploration where Unless you have a pen and paper or note pad open more then likely you will forget where you left off, third issue is the story pathing, I feel like I’m watching the tv show where hey let’s do this. “Starts episode 1” ok so when need to fight blank, three episodes pass with pointless filler and you think you miss something. Then now your just randomly exploring. I feel like the story needs to be fixed arks. Chapter one with quest to pick from, story and side missions. Chapter two story then side missigns. Forth issuse Is why do we not really have much chance to talk with guests?

Reactions: Moisan4
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes