lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW VADOS DIE NO MATTER WHAT YOU AND THE BUGFIX DON'T SOLVE IT WHO CAN SHE HAVE 0 HUNGER AND DIE ?

• Angry
Reactions: _Maou_

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
That's it in v0.9F ? omg I'm so disappointed. The reworks are ugly
Why not take more times and doing more content ? It's cool do to do some reworks but we don't really care, the story is important and in v0.9F if you played v0.9E that was what 5minutes gameplay ?
That's because we're trying to clean loose ends before releasing v1.0. We played the game from the start and there's just a lot of bugs and silly mistakes that would much be better fixing before taking it further.

In terms of the art, I'm starting to get a little frustrated with our main artist. Basically, it can take up to 2 weeks for our artist to do ONE CG. It's starting to become really annoying so I've started experimenting with a few different artists. The problem is that I have a lot of things I want drawn but it's really hard to find an artist that can do that in a short span for a set price.
The only way I could see this being feasible is if we took off a month or two without releasing anything but I like to at least release something for our followers if that makes sense?

rance4747

May 25, 2018
does this game have a difficulty?
That depends. How dificult is it for you to click on the closest "go to sleep after every interaction" route for 10k times, because autor wanted to inflate what is essenially 3 hours of content into something like 5-7 hours, despite all of the complaints to make a fucking shortcut or ditch/rework the shitty stamina mechanic?

Plot is still dancing between somewhat high impact, but with no satisfaction at the end of the arcs.
Art has less of an anime and more of a western comic feel to it, which would probably be a dealbreaker for some of the DBZ fans .

Also, instead of some sexy monster-girl, the author added some fat pink nope in the last update, and you have to feed it with piss, so there is that.

Last edited:

HARLEYKIND

Aug 23, 2020
That's because we're trying to clean loose ends before releasing v1.0. We played the game from the start and there's just a lot of bugs and silly mistakes that would much be better fixing before taking it further.

In terms of the art, I'm starting to get a little frustrated with our main artist. Basically, it can take up to 2 weeks for our artist to do ONE CG. It's starting to become really annoying so I've started experimenting with a few different artists. The problem is that I have a lot of things I want drawn but it's really hard to find an artist that can do that in a short span for a set price.
The only way I could see this being feasible is if we took off a month or two without releasing anything but I like to at least release something for our followers if that makes sense?
Yeah i can understand that.

But first of all relax. When I wrote what I said it wasn't mean or anything sorry if you though so.
I know don't what is happening with the artist but yeah the art are not as good as they used to be.
And about the update I mean what not ? Imagine if it was a book it make not sense if the author give only page by page the book to read, he wpuld at least give a chapter ( talking about novel). Why not just say, "hey guys next update gonna take X times to make blablabla"
It work with lot of games like waifu academy (don't know if you know) irphaeus takes months to make update but we know that when he does one it has a lot of content. I don't know what happen but i was pretty happy with what you gave us but now not as much.

Anyways I will still support you and hope that the game will continue and improve. ✌

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
So... I'm having a bug where I support the extremists to lower Gin's mortal level.

It just freezes with no continuation. If I support any other group the mortal level increases. I can't cheat it using save editor, and can't edit it with the script to fix the bug.

I downloaded the bugfix and the bug persists.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
That depends. How dificult is it for you to click on the closest "go to sleep after every interaction" route for 10k times, because autor wanted to inflate what is essenially 3 hours of content into something like 5-7 hours, despite all of the complaints to make a fucking shortcut or ditch/rework the shitty stamina mechanic?

Also, instead of some sexy monster-girl, the author added some fat pink nope in the last update, so there is that.
The stamina option is being worked on, it's just tricky with how we've set things in the game and story. For example, after most quests, the next part takes place the next day. For example, you talk with a character today, they tell you that they need to travel somewhere tomorrow. It wouldn't make sense to have that take place on the same day.

Then again, I accept full responsibility. It's our fault and no one else's so it will be implemented as soon as possible.

Yeah i can understand that.

But first of all relax. When I wrote what I said it wasn't mean or anything sorry if you though so.
I know don't what is happening with the artist but yeah the art are not as good as they used to be.
And about the update I mean what not ? Imagine if it was a book it make not sense if the author give only page by page the book to read, he wpuld at least give a chapter ( talking about novel). Why not just say, "hey guys next update gonna take X times to make blablabla"
It work with lot of games like waifu academy (don't know if you know) irphaeus takes months to make update but we know that when he does one it has a lot of content. I don't know what happen but i was pretty happy with what you gave us but now not as much.

Anyways I will still support you and hope that the game will continue and improve. ✌
No worries, I'm not taking anything to heart and I completely get what you mean. There are two main things that have contributed to the change.
1. Our main artist has increased their prices and works at a slower rate. So for instance, if I tell them that I want art finished for the 5th of the month. I'll have to pay extra. In doing so, that takes away funds that could be used for other scenes etc. We're working on an agreement with the artist so this should fix out soon.

2. There are a lot of changes that the game needs. Doing them all at once makes things difficult as there wouldn't be enough time to do main things. This is why I started implementing the alphabetical builds. So for example:

0.9 would be a big release. 0.9a would be a release with mainly bug fixes, portrait fixes etc. 0.9b would expand on story features etc. 0.9c would be a lewd release etc.

Initially though, I planned to jump straight into v1.0 with the big release but after reading many comments from this thread, I decided for us to go back and fix many bugs before taking it forward. I hope that explains it well man

Reactions: ak47 and rance4747

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
So... I'm having a bug where I support the extremists to lower Gin's mortal level.

It just freezes with no continuation. If I support any other group the mortal level increases. I can't cheat it using save editor, and can't edit it with the script to fix the bug.

I downloaded the bugfix and the bug persists.
I'm not too sure but I think that may be a Ren'Py issue but I'll look into it right now.

Don't worry though, the Gin situation isn't critical!

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
How long till this game picks up or is this just a training game even though it doesn't mention it anywhere

B0rito

Aug 5, 2019
What is the last quest of this version ? Is it the decision about the 20 planets and vados or did i miss something?

Abby223

Aug 18, 2020
So how do I get the boobjob and the rest from vados? do I really have to keep grinding the same options? everything else is locked

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so when i meet that arrogant god that says i have to handle his prayers and to keep the mortal level up it goes from 1.2 to 1.4 and he still says it goes down? isn't increasing levels mean it's increasing? that is somewhat absurd no?
Edit: i am at a point where i can corrupt and flirt with Android 18, but now when i choose flirt it takes me to the sleep with android 18 option and does not allow me to progress further into the flirt option

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes