Zanifae

Oct 23, 2021
Got the following error after Frieza did the time shenanigans with Towa. This portion where you meet the other Gods seems buggy and try to raise the mortal level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zakko

Lead Dev of Demon Deals
Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
Thoughts about the game after finishing the current content:

A lot of this is broken, and the gameplay is... I don't want to be negative, but it's just not well-designed. What isn't broken, is "not unlocked yet!" - then don't show me a button, put it there when it becomes relevant and usable. What gets unlocked as you move on, is not always conveyed to the user. I've spent hours in total re-checking places constantly as I continued the main story, to occasionally find something I would've otherwise missed - which is what kept me checking and spending so much time. The sleeping mechanic should be removed entirely.

This game has a lot of potential, but it kind of ends up a jumbled mess, and I find that very unfortunate. Most of the game is just continuing the "quest" - very linear, which is fine! But if that's what you want most of the content to be, then design the user interaction around it. No sleeping after each quest to continue the story etc.
I would've enjoyed it more if there was a simple HUB (like the throne room) you occasionally go back to throughout the main story. There you can do the "extra content" which would be clearly marked as not yet done via the interface. Then when it's all done, that would be clearly conveyed to the player and they would not waste time, and they would know they missed nothing and can continue with the next chunk of main story - that then unlocks more "extra" content for when they return to the HUB. Just an example.

This could be fantastic with a gameplay overhaul, fixing the plot inconsistencies and fixing the bugs. Good luck on the journey onwards though, dev. Hope you do well.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Thoughts about the game after finishing the current content:

A lot of this is broken, and the gameplay is... I don't want to be negative, but it's just not well-designed. What isn't broken, is "not unlocked yet!" - then don't show me a button, put it there when it becomes relevant and usable. What gets unlocked as you move on, is not always conveyed to the user. I've spent hours in total re-checking places constantly as I continued the main story, to occasionally find something I would've otherwise missed - which is what kept me checking and spending so much time. The sleeping mechanic should be removed entirely.

This game has a lot of potential, but it kind of ends up a jumbled mess, and I find that very unfortunate. Most of the game is just continuing the "quest" - very linear, which is fine! But if that's what you want most of the content to be, then design the user interaction around it. No sleeping after each quest to continue the story etc.
I would've enjoyed it more if there was a simple HUB (like the throne room) you occasionally go back to throughout the main story. There you can do the "extra content" which would be clearly marked as not yet done via the interface. Then when it's all done, that would be clearly conveyed to the player and they would not waste time, and they would know they missed nothing and can continue with the next chunk of main story - that then unlocks more "extra" content for when they return to the HUB. Just an example.

This could be fantastic with a gameplay overhaul, fixing the plot inconsistencies and fixing the bugs. Good luck on the journey onwards though, dev. Hope you do well.
Very good post and I agree with a ton of the things you said. I'm actually working on a gameplay overhaul right now. Any more ideas would be greatly appreciated to make the game better!

niceguy345

May 27, 2017
Vados has proven several times that she is on her son's side and the fact that she doesn't get involved is part of the plan (too obvious).
Hope we does get rid her and his son (and Gohan) for good... I don't mind if our MC team up with Whis and take Vados' place as a new angel.

( Whis can't get pregnant and the MC can give him a feminine forms with the news powers ).

Never liked Gohan (and never understand the hype about him ) and this update made me him suffer very painfully ( I want to Hakai his arms, legs and his genitals parts...)

Hope that our son doesn't fuck our harem while we recover our power ( because that called ntr and I don' like the ntr...)...
I've played this game a long while back. Tbh if I could choose I'd wife and mating press tf out of the mortal, Kale and Helles. Imo they're hot af and the only ones I care about atm

DeadRex002

Nov 24, 2021
I've in fact finished the latest build now, and so:

Idk about others but my own personal gripe with the game is just that content is so focused on chugging ahead that plenty of older content is ignored/made inaccessible in favor of continuing the plot.
Another thing is the fact that an update long ago added 5 more rooms to house occupants within the G.O.D palace hub, yet only one room was ever occupied (Android 18) and even then only for one "story arc", then the whole area is completely worthless, another function added just to be ignored was costumes, you had to farm divine coins to buy materials to make outfits for android 18, they are used for two scenes, and then the entire lot of materials serve no purpose, as there's nobody else to dress up.

For more current things, the Ring of Customization comes to mind, you can use it for a single character, Caulifla, and it's used for a single clothing item, which is forgotten about in the very next story event after it's introduced. Why implement new systems with the design capability to apply towards multiple characters if they can only be used for a total of maybe 4 minutes on only one? You already decide Vados' color when the game starts, after all.

Then there's the Planets: Hoo-boy
ignoring the ones that you still cannot visit after over a year, almost every other planet serves one purpose, to replay one scene with a few sentences changed after the initial event, and then have said scene on-demand. At this point there was no reason to even make a Planetary map, as you could have just as easily added a "God-phone" line and call these various events without navigating through a large amount of menus and needing to remember which planet is which.
King Kai's planet is used for one thing; making clothes. He has no other function within his planet, so he could just as well been phoned to make a clothing order without a single line of dialogue needing to be rewritten and cut down on menus.

Heles' planet serves the same function, even after you have "Daddy-daughter time" she still has no event re-playable within her own location where there is an explicit button for sexual actions, flirting is still disabled.

You never get to visit Earth outside of the story events: the player never gets to roleplay as a pervy G.O.D on earth "sampling Earthen delicacies" to re-access Bulma and other Earthling scenes rather than the Dragon Balls (which also serve no purpose, as Senzu Beans are worthless, "increased power" doesn't mean anything, changing your special power hasn't had an impact on content since like the third or fourth build back when the game still had Dragon Ball in it's name and so on).
There is no additional content for Sadala after you unlock Caulifla's second "corruption" dialogue, and visiting her after she starts wearing her costume will not add it to her list of costumes (of which there is nothing but a "to be added"); you can't even have her call up Kale to suck you off again, for example.

As for the new combat system;it still doesn't make sense, before this all "combat" was either a matter of obtaining key-items and then winning after choosing a correct option, clicking really fast or some mixture of the two. Having the system only exist to battle a single foe and then never using it again just seemed like the guy in charge of programming had to put in some work because the coding for events was done but he still had to work while on the clock until their shift ended. Also the system in place at the time was exceedingly easy to abuse, yet playing fairly made the encounter nearly-impossible without obtuse grinding, which isn't fun, due to the enemy clearly quashing your chances at a fair fight due to being a literal stat wall.

The Prayer system was a fun addition where you could pretend your choices had impact due to "mortal levels" which was, again, brought up a single time for the Gin event, then promptly discarded (every other time you answered prayers it never had an effect on the world or any content, as again, the only reward was the occasional "power increase" which are again worthless.
EDIT: The latest build does have an event that impacts your Mortal Level, but this still doesn't "do" anything, in fact even when attempting to lower it on a current play-through, my mortal level is still "good".

There's probably more stuff to bring up but this is already way too large for a single post. o_O
Ah but I do obviously still enjoy the project enough to actually bring up what I'm dissatisfied with, so don't jump to assume I totally hate it.
How do you use the ring of customization

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
So, I played the version 1.0.5 and here are some of my thoughts.
The sleeping mechanic is annoying as fuck. Battle with the clone is bugged (or not) cause there is no response from ui to what i click. I am always on full hp and so is he but then he kills me. Good thing the skip button is there. As of writing, there are few lines where he/she is not used with regard to the gender. I quite like the story but got somewhat sad at the Vados treason arc. Then the scenes. Not all scenes seem to be made by the same artist or with the same amount of work. And it is clearly visble.
Overall i really like the game and i hope there won't be ntr content. Cheers!

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
So, I played the version 1.0.5 and here are some of my thoughts.
The sleeping mechanic is annoying as fuck. Battle with the clone is bugged (or not) cause there is no response from ui to what i click. I am always on full hp and so is he but then he kills me. Good thing the skip button is there. As of writing, there are few lines where he/she is not used with regard to the gender. I quite like the story but got somewhat sad at the Vados treason arc. Then the scenes. Not all scenes seem to be made by the same artist or with the same amount of work. And it is clearly visble.
Overall i really like the game and i hope there won't be ntr content. Cheers!
Thanks! I've done something to fix the sleep mechanic in the next release along with the clone fight.

Glad you liked it, we'll see what we can do to improve!

DevilBats99

Dec 5, 2018
There's no NTR tag, which means there's actually none of that bs right?? Just downloaded this game, but probably not gonna play it until the next update which I'm hoping would be a revenge arc. Not in the mood to spend my time reading some bs betrayal.

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
There's no NTR tag, which means there's actually none of that bs right?? Just downloaded this game, but probably not gonna play it until the next update which I'm hoping would be a revenge arc. Not in the mood to spend my time reading some bs betrayal.
Don't worry there is plenty of content to go through before you reach the betrayal.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
i have a bug after wishing for the summon spell i get in the missions tab I am Stuck at " Summon Prisoner " .... --> You have No one to Summon --> (I should Try Sleeping) and no matter how many time i sleep it doesnt do anything

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
i have a bug after wishing for the summon spell i get in the missions tab I am Stuck at " Summon Prisoner " .... --> You have No one to Summon --> (I should Try Sleeping) and no matter how many time i sleep it doesnt do anything
Use the dragon to reset the progress!

Reactions: dragonuff

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Use the dragon to reset the progress!
thank you i ended up figuring out by rereading threads i think this is a common bug due to switching the powers if you dont start with summon would it be eaiser to have the dragon just give both powers instead of switching between the two for diffrent lewd scenes

Reactions: Masq
3.30 star(s) 68 Votes