3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
I'm also looking for a save of the game right before the last battle... I can't continue because it looks like my mortal has no name...

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I have to ask a question, though I do find Caulifla sexy Af, how many people choose to Kill her for disrespecting you for the comedy aspect other than me? XD

• Haha
Reactions: Masq

usr499

Feb 5, 2018
Divine Adventure [v1.0.8] [Masquerade]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 275 MB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN
MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN (MAC needs to be evaluated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the compressed version <3

For Mac : The python file in the autorun directory needs to be renamed (remove version number and set it to Divine_Adventure.py) also I would also recommend removing the version numbers from the executable in the MacOS folder (since it's not automatically detected as an application this way) - for this the info.plst also needs to be adjusted.
Lastly I did not check the permissions for the execs. in the MacOS folder but they have to be changed via "chmod u+x" manually sometimes. :) I hope this helps

Reactions: Dizimador

Comrade Papadov

Sep 29, 2021
So is there any scenes with Towa yet? as I remember she appeared early on without any character render and I just hope she didn't end up getting killed off, as it would suck if the best dragon ball girl didn't get a scene or two

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Well it was going smoothly but when my mc reached on planet aes after giving her mortal body......all the options are locked and noting is happening any help

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Yeah this upcoming arc should be the final one. Once we officially finish the story we'll go back and add more scenes for characters; replace place holder art etc etc
Will that include more pregnancy content for the characters? I ask that with hope. I just would love to see pregnant sex scenes with the women in this game.

ObsidianShard

Jun 13, 2020
Am I missing something? I've got over 10 days just rambling at a fish and having lackluster confusing interactions with Vados. Got to the point of her giving the MC a BJ but apparently it's "too strange" to ask for damn near anything else. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing, maybe I missed a dialog somewhere, every feature is blocked, locked, or missing. So far this just seems like a waste of my time and effort...

Last edited:

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Last I checked, which was the past week or so, the latest version still had no save for androids. Thought this was supposed to be an update with massive improvements.

For anyone also wondering, it took several months for him to look at his Patreon inbox to reply for the outfit idea (Ontop of also mentioning it on a poll or whatever), and his reply was him just asking if he should contact the artist to draw the idea. Like what? I went down several tiers on Patreon afterwards. There was no discussion on the whole character story/lore idea either, and even if there was, it would still take forever.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Last I checked, which was the past week or so, the latest version still had no save for androids. Thought this was supposed to be an update with massive improvements.

For anyone also wondering, it took several months for him to look at his Patreon inbox to reply for the outfit idea (Ontop of also mentioning it on a poll or whatever), and his reply was him just asking if he should contact the artist to draw the idea. Like what? I went down several tiers on Patreon afterwards. There was no discussion on the whole character story/lore idea either, and even if there was, it would still take forever.
They don't do android versions -->
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

As for him not discussing your idea, he gets lots of pm... you need to have patience buddy.
You can try to quote him here or pm since he is very active in f95, just have in mind though that not all ideas from users will be implemented in the game if they go against the fetishes, lore, or story of the game they have made.
If it was only an outfit it may still be done though as they said in the tier it will be in the "queue" to do. (delayed)

I personally think they need to get rid of that "reward" until they get another artist to help them.

• Haha
Reactions: FangOfDrknss

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
They don't do android versions -->
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

As for him not discussing your idea, he gets lots of pm... you need to have patience buddy.
You can try to quote him here or pm since he is very active in f95, just have in mind though that not all ideas from users will be implemented in the game if they go against the fetishes, lore, or story of the game they have made.
If it was only an outfit it may still be done though as they said in the tier it will be in the "queue" to do. (delayed)

I personally think they need to get rid of that "reward" until they get another artist to help them.
I know he doesn't update the android one here. I got the update as a Patreon pledge. You're also ignoring that I brought it up visibly in a comment on a patreon post, so there's not excuse for not seeing it.

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
I know he doesn't update the android one here. I got the update as a Patreon pledge. You're also ignoring that I brought it up visibly in a comment on a patreon post, so there's not excuse for not seeing it.
Don’t take it personally at all it’s just a bad habit of mine to forget to respond to everything at once. What’s the issue again?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Don’t take it personally at all it’s just a bad habit of mine to forget to respond to everything at once. What’s the issue again?
You have the post up there.
I was telling him about how lore/story ideas may not always be implemented in the game if it goes against the fetishes of the game, (like cucking the mc or something like that.) or plot/lore ideas that go against the plot of the game that you have written.
Maybe you should add a warning about this on patreon so people that become such tiers know there are limitations to what they can ask for.

(Not saying that Fanofdrknss suggested such content or fetish, lore, just saying that there should be an explanation of what they can and cannot suggest.)

As for his suggestion of clothes, I guess you forwarded it to the artist but may have been delayed? :unsure:

crosby

May 12, 2017
day 1252 i have to save game and edit tired with editor as it says i am to tired to do the quest but the bedroom is not available so i cant sleep

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes