3.20 star(s) 69 Votes
Nov 28, 2018
No lol that’s not the end. The choice there really matters for the next arc!
Honestly if there isn't a "remember what choice u made" option at the time when it matters I'll be so pissed lol
I'll just keep the save from that darn day stored somewhere as a form of precaution haha

PleasejustletmeNut

Oct 28, 2019
What planet do you go to to use the dragon balls? I was told planet zoret but whenever i go there i get the scene on the planet where women are treated as animals. I just wanna revist the videl scenes

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with the Videl Scenes I started with mind control at first then switched over to summoning it kept telling me we don't have guests right now try sleeping but when I did sleep it would just say the same thing then I wished to reset prisoner progress from dragon which had the quest pop up once then disappear and if i clock on Videl portret in room it just says we have no guest

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
No lol that’s not the end. The choice there really matters for the next arc!
Maybe is time you consider releasing the game missing some art.
I'm more interested in the story than anything else to be honest... so I won't mind if there is some missing art.
Just make a version for it and notice it in the changelog, kinda like some games do with "Extra Version" "golden edition" etc

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Maybe is time you consider releasing the game missing some art.
I'm more interested in the story than anything else to be honest... so I won't mind if there is some missing art.
Just make a version for it and notice it in the changelog, kinda like some games do with "Extra Version" "golden edition" etc
Yeah! That's I'm doing next.

The only thing was that I wanted to add one new piece of art to help the story a little. I kid you not, it has taken a whole month to get a coloured sketch back. I just received it today. I think this is the last time I'll be working with this artist. It is the artist of Kefla, Athena and Gine for those wondering.

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah! That's I'm doing next.

The only thing was that I wanted to add one new piece of art to help the story a little. I kid you not, it has taken a whole month to get a coloured sketch back. I just received it today. I think this is the last time I'll be working with this artist. It is the artist of Kefla, Athena and Gine for those wondering.
Check this guy as an artist

Reactions: Masq
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes