3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Yeah that’s completely fair.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you guys have any ideas yourselves that you’d like to see added?

Yea honestly stuff like that will honestly throw off HAREM fans especially if it's a harem.. and for someone who LOVES this game and story that kinda disappointed me....

Last edited:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Yea honestly stuff like that will honestly throw off HAREM fans especially if it's a harem.. and for someone who LOVES this game and story that kinda disappointed me....
Definitely! I’ll do a poll seeing what people think about the incest thing.

yeah my initial idea was to have the player eventually die/ ascend and the son take over. Just not sure if Draco is likable enough yet hahaha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
Nov 28, 2018

yeah my initial idea was to have the player eventually die/ ascend and the son take over. Just not sure if Draco is likable enough yet hahaha
That's what happened with the actual dragonball series xD
With Z they tried to replace Goku with Gohan killed him and stuff when that didn't work they brought Goten who looked like a clone of Goku but still that didn't work people's love for Goku was way too great :ROFLMAO:
And in a similar manner I love the character I spent the last few years as Draco won't cut for me personally

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

You promised us only the mc will touch the lis and it seems you did not keep your promise, I'm out.
Never did expect you to do this to us. :FacePalm:

Masq

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2016
Well, this was a massive disappointment.

Good points but keep in mind that none of these things are actually going to be implemented immediately. If Draco ends up becoming the MC it will be much much later.
As for the incest, that won’t be going further don’t worry.

Reactions: Deviton123
3.20 star(s) 69 Votes