3.20 star(s) 69 Votes

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Wait, what? Masq isn't starting over?
I'm afraid, not having access to the posts, I could not really say. I just happened to be looking for any news, I noticed that 1.2 had dropped. That was a few days ago. I had been getting concerned as to the status of the project, I hadn't see much of Masq, here. I thought I'd check the Patreon.

Last edited:

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I'm afraid, not having access to the post's, I could not really say. I just happened to be looking for any news, I noticed that 1.2 had dropped. That was a few days ago. I had been getting concerned as to the status of the project, I hadn't see much of Masq, here. I thought I'd check the Patreon.
Masq needs to fix the android version so you can save at any point. Not being able to save is annoying.

Sep 10, 2022
As promised they did fix the whole incest thing although the reasoning didn't make much sense to me, like why would such pics of bulma and chichi be available on the internet :ROFLMAO: better would have have simply saying photoshop or stole it from their phones
Also while this was a good attempt at correcting the whole thing I'd much prefer if they actually removed those dialogues from the game, I personally wouldn't mind playing the content of 1.1 again with some changes to it. Plus that makes it so people who play for the first time don't have to go through it lol
weird retcon, I don't remember how exactly the event happened, but I presume Masq don't wanna let the renders go to waste.

Sep 10, 2022
I'm new to this game, is this discontinued or on hold?
I've just finished the part where MC and Aeshuria went to meet his son and Vados.

EDIT: Also I'm playing the android port so I can't save. :(
Will there be any other events after the "Family Reunion" event?

EDIT 2: Dum dum, I purposely donwloaded the android port and didn't read that it was an older version of the game.:FacePalm:
Not discontinued, separated in Part I and Part II as I understand, still DB related.
Also, I'm pretty sure Android and Compressed are not Masq works

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Odd im at the four country event to where i choose who goes to what but on the listing i only got Broly, Keftla and 18 but when it goes to 4th i got noone to send (im using the lastest game version as of this date)

Nov 28, 2018
weird retcon, I don't remember how exactly the event happened, but I presume Masq don't wanna let the renders go to waste.
not saying the renders would go to waste they were after all just 2 small pics not even full screen, they could have simply made trunks and goten be like see I stole this from my mom's phone or something similar to what Draco sees on his phones a pic stolen from 18's mobile

Sep 10, 2022
not saying the renders would go to waste they were after all just 2 small pics not even full screen, they could have simply made trunks and goten be like see I stole this from my mom's phone or something similar to what Draco sees on his phones a pic stolen from 18's mobile
I agree with you, just trying to see the writing logic behind it

hexahoe5784

Mar 24, 2022
so do i play 1.08 and then the new one or do i go straight to 1.1 ? im under the impression that its now split into two parts?

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people, i need some help here.
Want to start from 0 and i need to delete all my saves.
Where is the save location???

3.20 star(s) 69 Votes