4.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
This game doesn't even have any indication of an individual route yet, which is a waste of time, frankly. The introduction and presentations are okay, not to say bad, but the writing and content that followed was pretty lame. I'd wait quite a few months for something relevant to be added to the game, I don't want the game to have "great" and "glorious" writing but man it could do with some improvement, I think even the GPT chat does something better.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
This game is a huge disappointment
wdym halfway through confined he started doing what he does from start now which is milking, i mean he already does "tech updates" when game just started and we just had a small introduction to every main character learned pretty well from some other guy who didnt put out any update for a year now and collects that patreon money

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Divine Heel 0.1.6a (Patreon)
Every time you try a new version, always delete the old folder completely (or place the new version on an other spot) but never merge both.
This month is a Tech update.
Divine Heel 0.1.6 patchnote:
- Rework of the Map/event system. now it looks a bit more like CwG, you find the girls doing their lives at different days/moment of the day. You can see days of the week, I've made a full time table of where they will be during all days and day time of the week (But many are not included yet)
- Refined event types, you can better see and understand the different types of events.
Permanent events are now the characters you can see on the map. I added the system of checking branches you want/don't want for a character, to hide their quests and options (if for example you don't like that branch)
- Animation viewer, like in CwG you can see the (looping) animations you've already seen. (But now it's like the event replay, it's independent from your save)
v0.1.6a fixes the UI for Android in the menu & animation replay
link:
password:thenewmapiscrazy

Jul 28, 2017
Every time you try a new version, always delete the old folder completely (or place the new version on an other spot) but never merge both.
- Rework of the Map/event system. now it looks a bit more like CwG, you find the girls doing their lives at different days/moment of the day. You can see days of the week, I've made a full time table of where they will be during all days and day time of the week (But many are not included yet)
- Refined event types, you can better see and understand the different types of events.
Permanent events are now the characters you can see on the map. I added the system of checking branches you want/don't want for a character, to hide their quests and options (if for example you don't like that branch)
- Animation viewer, like in CwG you can see the (looping) animations you've already seen. (But now it's like the event replay, it's independent from your save)
link:
Thank You Very Much
lettenor.gif

Last edited:

killerantrax

Jul 18, 2023
link:
thank you my boi U is get so many maidens with ur rizz

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes