Loganindawss

Apr 24, 2023
Dear developer, are there any plans for NTR or something similar like swing or netori? A fan of this genre, which is made with high quality.

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
interesting game. Why save protection?
Save protection? I don' quite get what you mean here. :(
Dear developer, are there any plans for NTR or something similar like swing or netori? A fan of this genre, which is made with high quality.
Yes, there is. I plan to include a few netori genres. In fact, this genre already existed in v0.3.0.0, even though it was a reworked scene for the character Suzu.

Swing? Well, I don't have any plans yet, and maybe it won't ever happen because genres like that have to be readjusted with the character videos.

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce that D'Legacy v0.3.0.0 is now available for patrons, and D'Legacy v0.2.5.0 is available for everyone!

If you're curious about the continuation of the story after playing version v0.2.5.0, you can support me and enjoy the latest update, v0.3.0.0, on:

Patreon -

In v0.3.0.0, the focus is on the character "Remu," where you'll find a total of four scenes, including one sex scene and three filler scenes. Additionally, I've reworked the "Suzu" scene, providing several choices to determine the path of the "Suzu" story and fully reworked all the grammar in her scene.

For the rest, you can see the D'Legacy v0.3.0.0 Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshot of D'Legacy v0.3.0.0:

Thanks, guys! I hope this info comes in handy.

nuggington

Jun 20, 2017
wrong changelog for v0.2.5.0 atm, all of the stuff mentioned is the patreon v.0.3.0.0, shame as i started playing again hoping to see the new suzu stuff and remu as well, that being said i cannot seem to figure out how to trigger the akari content at all in the current update, never find her in any of the locations.

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hi dev will there by netorare or netorase in the future?
Nope for now, but don't know about later. However, if you're talking about 'netori' (cuckold), then yes, that's been started in v0.3.0.0, even though it was a reworked scene for the character Suzu.
wrong changelog for v0.2.5.0 atm, all of the stuff mentioned is the patreon v.0.3.0.0, shame as i started playing again hoping to see the new suzu stuff and remu as well, that being said i cannot seem to figure out how to trigger the akari content at all in the current update, never find her in any of the locations.
Oops, my bad. I'm so sorry for the mistake :(. I've already updated the changelog to v0.2.5.0. By the way, thanks for the info!

Reactions: doujin1

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
why cant i go to office level 2 despite having the requirements?
Are you referring to a work promotion? If so, for the first job promotion, you must fulfill the following requirements:

1705156826607.png

You can check the details in the walkthrough available in the game.

bingho8

Aug 15, 2020
MC name and pics in game suggest perhaps Korean developer? or associated with? nice if it is, coz that airport has korean writing not japanese :sneaky:
Interesting game so far,
Few things want to mention,
is that flight attendant Yume Nishimiya? sure looks different. maybe from old photo set. she doesn't look like that now.
Funny fact one of my fav JAV actress Saeko 33yrs is Akari 25 yrs old mum? hehe :)
guess role playing is part of JAV anywayz, hope to see more

Last edited:

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
is that flight attendant Yume Nishimiya? sure looks different. maybe from old photo set. she doesn't look like that now.
Funny fact one of my fav JAV acturess Saeko 33yrs is Akari 25 yrs old mum? hehe :)
guess role playing is part of JAV anywayz, hope to see more
Really? Am I the odd one who finds her sprites kinda similar to her current self now? :ROFLMAO: Guess I'll look into it later.
Well, you know what, there's a saying that everything is possible when it comes to the game. :whistle:

I did get the first promotion, but i'm not getting the second promotion, despite having the requirments fulfilled.
Well, it's because I haven't added the feature for the second promotion yet. :ROFLMAO:
I'm still considering whether there should be an event scene for each promotion or not. Please wait for future updates.
whats the cheat code
I'm sorry to say this, but as the name implies, it's a perk exclusively for patrons only.:(

Last edited:

Mayayaye2134

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 3145101

Overview:
This game tells the story of a man (You / Main Character) who has just graduated after studying in Miami. However, you're forced to return to your hometown Tokyo due to the recent passing of your father. All you have inherited is a rundown boarding house and a significant amount of debt. Can you survive in this Tokyo life, achieving your dreams, reaching the top of your career, finding love and having many sexual partners?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-12
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: Lustion
Censored: Yes (Partial)
Version: 0.2.5.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

any walkthroughs?

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Walkthrough Tutorial

There are 3 ways to access the walkthrough in this game:

1. Within the game

2. In the directory

3. Walkthrough v0.6.0.0 : - - - -

Tested on : Windows 11 build 22621

Last edited:

lustion

JAV Game Creator
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to announce that D'Legacy v0.3.5.0 is now available for patrons, and D'Legacy v0.3.0.0 is available for everyone!

If you're curious about the continuation of the story after playing version v0.3.0.0, you can support me and enjoy the latest update, v0.3.5.0, on:

In v0.3.5.0, the focus is on the character "Yuu", where you'll find a total of 4 scenes, including 2 sex scenes and 2 filler scenes. Additionally, I've also added an Android version, although it's still in "Beta".

For the rest, you can see the D'Legacy v0.3.5.0 Changelog:

Screenshot of D'Legacy v0.3.5.0:

Thanks, guys! I hope this info comes in handy.

bony dongtana

Apr 12, 2020
yup .... another pixel censor game XD what a joke and hipocrisy concept ; i will never get it ; whatever ;if some can have fun with it ;: wish u the best;regards.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes