Daz Do I need to buy Interactive License or 3D Printing License

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Do I need to add Interactive License or 3D Printing License if I do fuck. I can see why most vn on here that use Daz get the ab tag. And another thing where the fuck is this dude's cock. I look in all the settings and I can't find it :ROFLMAO:

2022-11-19.png

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
for guy penis you have to download a separate asset for it for example dickator

for the Interactive License if you planning to make a game like grand theft auto

for the 3D Printing License if you planning to print it out I think it's stupid

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If you're just making a VN like Being a Dik or something like that, then no. All you need to do is buy the figures, clothes, hair, environments, props, etc.

If you're making interactive game (meaning a player controls the characters with a controller, think GTA or something of that sort.), then yeah you will need to buy the interactive license. The 3D printing license is basically exactly how it sounds and isn't at all relevant to you if you just plan on fiddling with Daz and/or making a VN.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
If you have the Pro version of the Genesis characters, then look under Anatomy and you will see the genitals. You will then need to add the correct shader for the character shader you used to the genitals. Or as mentioned earlier, you can use Diktator or some other third party asset for the penis.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
.Genesis Penis Poses by

Would this one work and how do you get the Pro version of the Genesis characters?
thanks for the replies guys . The game I'm making is a vn story. At the moment I'm using twine but hoping to change over to renpy, I already started coding in both I did have an artist but he had quit which I understand.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
.Genesis Penis Poses by

Would this one work and how do you get the Pro version of the Genesis characters?
thanks for the replies guys . The game I'm making is a vn story. At the moment I'm using twine but hoping to change over to renpy, I already started coding in both I did have an artist but he had quit which I understand.
That looks like just the poses for the penis, not the genitals themselves. The Pro versions are for sale in the DAZ store. Or you can pirate them here in the Assets section. See if you like them, then purchase the ones you will use. (if you aren't comfortable with using the pirated assets.)

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
That looks like just the poses for the penis, not the genitals themselves. The Pro versions are for sale in the DAZ store. Or you can pirate them here in the Assets section. See if you like them, then purchase the ones you will use. (if you aren't comfortable with using the pirated assets.)
Can you leave a link to the Daz store just tried looking I couldn't find it there? Might have to look in the Assets section thanks again for the reply

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
First: What you'd be looking for is called "Anatomical Elements". It's found in any of these packages:

It is NOT sold seperately, as the daz store does NOT allow any nfsw stuff on their store (or forums). The compromise they made was adding "Anatomical Elements" to pro bundles only.

If you wanted to use anything else (Which almost everyone does because anatomical elements is severely limited) you would then need these:

or

and

or

Above is posted some of the f95 versions of those - I posted the "official" links. Use whatever you'd like!

Reactions: DoverUK25