do people prefer monster girls or regular girls?

Mr. Mayhem

Apr 14, 2019
I wanted to make a game but i'm having trouble figuring out which one people prefer to romance, monster girls or regular girls. what do you guys think?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I like both, granted I prefer to see things like angels and demons fucked, so I don't really count those as monster girls like in Monster Musume, so whatever is usually fine.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
What @recreation said, you need to bring out your own vision on the game and how you prefer it to plan out otherwise relying on what the user base wants will just end up with impossible satisfaction and user self interests.

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Either way is fine. I do think there is a big fan base for both types.
You should choose the one you prefer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am a simple dyke with simple needs.

If it has boobs i'm there.

Monster, alien, regular, unregular, big, small, perky, saggy .... well .... maybe hold off on the saggy.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
Depends on if said monster girls cross the furry threshold. Not a fan of furry stuff.

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Depends how deep you go into the whole "monster" thing, MGD (monster girl dreams) steers on the good side of monster girls and MGQ often on the other side, i still vastly prefer "normal" girls or should i say i like vaguely fantastical far more than monstrous, succubi, elves, mermaids, catgirls, all great but then who would have thought something that looks vaguely reminiscent of an actual human female would look better?

Okay, to be fair you've got to do what works for you and not the people on here, if you want to make a monster girl game but your worried about the audience reaction to it i'd say don't worry, there is a market for it it's just smaller than some others but by far not the smallest you could go for, steer clear of the really monstrous stuff and you won;t turn some of the on the fence types off too hard.

Elsa-owo

Mar 28, 2019
I do prefer monster girl -but not too monstrous. (I really like things like a different skin colors, a tail, wings, horns, a strange number of eyes, ... But nothing too inhuman. )

Reactions: Barabash

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
succubi > humans/elves > other fantasy races > kemonomimi > androids > monster girls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> furries

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
Bring em all in. The Monster Girl Encyclopedia will blow your mind. I'm not into elves though. I'll wave or something but that's about it.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I wanted to make a game but i'm having trouble figuring out which one people prefer to romance, monster girls or regular girls. what do you guys think?
Sorry for being mean, but you sound like EA here. "Let's make survey of 100 things that players like, mix it all together, and create ultimate well digested crap."
Go, play games, get inspired, then make something of your own that may or may not resemble your favorite games. After all, we don't need totally unique experience. Most of the time we love something familiar but improved.