VN Others Completed Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2 [Final] [ZyX]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
29314.jpg

Overview:
Wanting to forget bitter breakup with his dear Sumika, Takatsuki Kazuma chose the farthest place he could to run to: Europe. There he learned about wine and how to serve it with style, and eventually became employed as an expert sommelier at fine restaurants. After several years of this lifestyle, he crossed paths with his former love. Sumika had grown even more elegant and beautiful since they had been together. Their meeting brought back all the old memories of their love. When she told him that she'd been made manager of a new high-class restaurant, he found himself agreeing to work there before he knew what he was doing.

Upon his return to Japan, he prepared himself for his new employment at "Platinum: Oceanside", a very special restaurant which offers superb food, an elegant atmosphere, and to his surprise -- incredibly cute waitresses who dress in sexy bunny girl costumes! Luckily for him, these aren't just your average bunny girls. They're extremely horny, and aggressively approach Kazuma to have their desires fulfilled.​

Thread Updated: 2018-01-22
Release Date: Japanese 2002-11-29, English 2005-09-17
Original Title: エッチなバニーさんは嫌い?2
Aliases: Ecchi na Bunny-san wa Kirai? 2
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Prequel: Do You Like Horny Bunnies?
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

102856.jpg 102854.jpg 102852.jpg 102851.jpg

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
win10, unzipped, mounted with damon tools, installed (no problem), copied crack,
crack demanded a cd,
cd was still mounted with damon tools

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Also known as "Do you like horny bunnies 2". Quite an old game but a nice one nonetheless.
hah, why did they translate it like that? the japanese says a slightly different thing: do you dislike horny bunnies / are horny bunnies dislikeable?
kirai means to hate.
suki would mean like.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
hah, why did they translate it like that? the japanese says a slightly different thing: do you dislike horny bunnies / are horny bunnies dislikeable?
kirai means to hate.
suki would mean like.
There's a bit of nuance to the translation. The closest match to the original Japanese would be "Don't you like horny bunnies?" Their version doesn't roll off the tongue as well, but I think it works just fine.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
weird... if you say "don't ya?" in japanese, you would normally say "ja nai?"
and it would still be suki and not kirai. i just put out my jap homework and there it stands exactly like that:
まだ普通にその頃はただ普通にすごいまっすぐストレートにあるいて行くだけだったじゃないですか。
In the past, you simply could only go straight forward, right? (keep in mind, this sentence is brutally informal).

agustusmax1

May 9, 2017
Guys, i'm getting an error when i try to open the game.

"There will be no voice or sound effects because the system does not support ADPCM files. Do you wish to continue? ( Code 0=0 )"

Any solutions?

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Guys, i'm getting an error when i try to open the game.

"There will be no voice or sound effects because the system does not support ADPCM files. Do you wish to continue? ( Code 0=0 )"

Any solutions?
You have to put the following files in system32 (backup first):

Source:

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
weird... if you say "don't ya?" in japanese, you would normally say "ja nai?"
and it would still be suki and not kirai. i just put out my jap homework and there it stands exactly like that...
"Suki janai" (not like) and "Kirai" (dislike) are completely interchangeable. "Suki janai" is a bit less natural, though I have heard it used. It's just like how in English you could describe the same object as "not sharp" or "blunt."

agustusmax1

May 9, 2017
You have to put the following files in system32 (backup first):

Source:
When I try to replace the archive on system32 it says i dont have permission to do that :(

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
"Suki janai" (not like) and "Kirai" (dislike) are completely interchangeable. "Suki janai" is a bit less natural, though I have heard it used. It's just like how in English you could describe the same object as "not sharp" or "blunt."
i think you missinterpret some grammars here. ofc you can negate suki and make it sound like kirai, but that's not what i'm talking about.
yes suki janai means not like, but with a questionmark it changes into like, isn't it /don't you?
i strongly suggest you to read the example i gave in the other comment where i showed how ja nai is used. or simply read this:

but here another example for ja nai with kirai and suki this time:
sono onna, suki ja nai?
that woman, you like her don't you?

sono onna, kirai ja nai?
that woman, you hate her don't you?

see the difference? keep in mind that in casual talk you don't use ka for a questionmark.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Well I did change both archives, but still got the problem :( Guess I'll have to play it without voice or don't play at all
What would renaming the archives accomplish? I was talking about renaming the two files already there in system32 by just adding a .bak extension.

Just by going off your responses the process is slightly technical it maybe beyond what you are comfortable doing but it's not really that complicated. If you don't know how to take ownership and change permissions Microsoft has many whitepapers and documentation on how to do so but it takes like a minute of reading. All you have to do is take ownership of the two files using your username and give your username full permissions.

agustusmax1

May 9, 2017
What would renaming the archives accomplish? I was talking about renaming the two files already there in system32 by just adding a .bak extension.

Just by going off your responses the process is slightly technical it maybe beyond what you are comfortable doing but it's not really that complicated. If you don't know how to take ownership and change permissions Microsoft has many whitepapers and documentation on how to do so but it takes like a minute of reading. All you have to do is take ownership of the two files using your username and give your username full permissions.
Sorry, maybe i expressed myself wrong i did change the archives in system32 with the new ones that I got from the links. I did change the permissions and all that stuff.
Keep getting the no support ADPCM issue.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Sorry, maybe i expressed myself wrong i did change the archives in system32 with the new ones that I got from the links. I did change the permissions and all that stuff.
Keep getting the no support ADPCM issue.
I have no idea what you are talking about file is not in an archive you click File:

Anyways not spending any more time on this best of luck

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Ah, this one was one of my favorites back in the day. I still play it from time to time. Yamane Masahiro is one of my favorite H-game artists and this is one of the old VNs that actually had animated H-scenes. Really good ones too.

It's an enjoyable, fappable game. I recommend it to anyone who is a fan of hentai games and VNs.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote