VN - Others - Completed - Do You Like Horny Bunnies? [Final] [ZyX]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

I didn't personally really care for the game but that's just me. Of the 5 love interest I only cared for one of the; being the manager/boss. The story concept from what I was able to read is good, but because I didn't care for the other girls I don't think I got the full wait of it.

This really comes down to me using the standalone launcher someone made in the thread due to the problems running the game on newer machines. And man does that launchr have problems. While it does work it isn't great. Almost every thing you do in the launcher causes it to freeze and crash the game, thus it becomes annoying real fast to do anything you would normally do in a VN. Even changing how fast the text speed causes it to crash.

I bring this up because in part this caused me to stop caring about the potential other routes I might have anted to check because I didn't want to deal with the issues.

Aside from the technical problems there isn't much to complain about aside from nitpicks. Everything is pretty standard for a VN of the time.

Even if I played the other routes I don't think my rating would go up too much but that is moe because the content in the game isn't spectacular and can be found elsewhere online imo thus I don't feel the need to play this game.