Ren'Py DO YOU LIKE SISSY/FEMINIZATION GAMES?

Jul 19, 2021
So I'm planning to work on a 3d(probably daz) sissy/feminisation game.
Planned tags: Sissy, feminisation, pregnancy, futa, crossdressing, trap, incest, forced feminisation and many more

So I just wanted to know if people actually are interested in this topic, coz there are very few such games.
Please give me suggestions for the game, also what are things you'd like to see in a game with these tags.

Also if you wanna talk to me
Here's my discord : starlight22#4220

Have a nice day!!

Nov 15, 2021
Love'em. Although I'd really like someone to find a new angle. Most of them go down the lines of the sissy being a totally passive actor. It had its flaws but I really enjoyed how in Sissy Maker the girls were trying to become sissies. Not just a MC who basically enjoys it but gives some token resistance now and then to maintain the idea it's "forced".

A sissy/trans character with some confidence, doing some seduction, maybe even being dominant and stuff.

Reactions: MoeMoeGames
Jul 19, 2021
Love'em. Although I'd really like someone to find a new angle. Most of them go down the lines of the sissy being a totally passive actor. It had its flaws but I really enjoyed how in Sissy Maker the girls were trying to become sissies. Not just a MC who basically enjoys it but gives some token resistance now and then to maintain the idea it's "forced".

A sissy/trans character with some confidence, doing some seduction, maybe even being dominant and stuff.
Yeah I'm planning to make the MC submissive at the beginning but as she learns she could seduce people for her gains, she becomes sassy and becomes a bit dominant

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
coz there are very few such games.
I think that answers your question... in a way.

Alternatively, you can go the "If you build it they will come" route. If you offer a high quality game and hold your breath long enough, you might gather fans on the long run, fans who might even be willing to pay for above average tiers to have the rare fetishes they enjoy addressed properly. But again: this might take 2-3 years to achieve.

Good luck!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Only if:
1. I am the one in the dominant role.
(It's fine if i play as a futa, a guy, or even a girl in this scenario. Whether human or otherwise also matters not.)
2. The one undergoing sissying/feminization is already rather feminine to begin with, in other words: A femboy.
(As long as they're feminine enough their race also doesn't matter.)

:whistle::coffee:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
coz there are very few such games.
There are literally thousands of sissification/forced feminization games.

They can be enjoyable sometimes, but I'm so tired of how they're usually done. 99% of these games have a male MC being forcefully sissified against their will with no option to resist (sometimes there's a token option but it really just stops the game until players let it happen), no benefit to encourage the change, and a very heavy focus on BDSM and humiliation. If you plan on making another game where the MC is sissified then I'm not going to play it. The genre has been done to death. If you're willing to step outside that cliche by having the MC sissify others I'll be interested.

Jul 19, 2021
There are literally thousands of sissification/forced feminization games.

They can be enjoyable sometimes, but I'm so tired of how they're usually done. 99% of these games have a male MC being forcefully sissified against their will with no option to resist (sometimes there's a token option but it really just stops the game until players let it happen), no benefit to encourage the change, and a very heavy focus on BDSM and humiliation. If you plan on making another game where the MC is sissified then I'm not going to play it. The genre has been done to death. If you're willing to step outside that cliche by having the MC sissify others I'll be interested.
Alright I'll give you a small teaser of the plot: Mc gets sissified due to "some reason" and when his friends find out about this they make fun of him. So with the help of "someone" he takes revenge on all of his friends by sissifying them.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Alright I'll give you a small teaser of the plot: Mc gets sissified due to "some reason" and when his friends find out about this they make fun of him. So with the help of "someone" he takes revenge on all of his friends by sissifying them.
So your game is clearly what he said he dislike.

This said, by definition sissification imply a part of FemDom, but it's not the case for feminization that is way more generic. And to answer your question, there's really few feminization games that I like, and like him those that I dislike are way too much on the sissy side.
There's so many other way to do feminization, like by example Becoming a Trap, where it's the natural order of the universe and even if it's reluctantly at first, guys comply and like it, A Failure to Launch, (even if so far there isn't effective feminization) where it's MC's decision, or Shattered, where it's more a MtF acceptance.

Reactions: MoeMoeGames

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
All that matters is if YOU like it. Because if you like something chances are you will find similar-minded people that also enjoy the same, afterall we are all human.

You should only worry when working on something you don't enjoy, that's where you run the risk of creating a game that completely misses the point and might be unnapealing even for those that are into the kink.

Dec 1, 2022
I want to play with a Player Character that has already gone through the feminization process almost completely (just keeping the penis and testicles) and is dominant. I would really like it if the PC was a new teacher in the city, who used her femininity and influence to corrupt and dominate her students, feminizing them and using them to gain more influence in the school/city. Maybe a "Trainer" style gameplay with customization of clothes/hair/body/etc.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
In general, I love 'em. But the whole forced feminization/sissification and humiliation isn't my thing. The line "Consent is sexy" is pretty cringe. But I do like playing a character who actually wants to be doing the stuff they're doing.
How about MC feminizes themselves because that's the person they want to be, when their friends find out, they're accepting and some even show an interest, thus begins a fantastic journey into feminization!

Can we just leave the revenge plots for anime and stuff?