Ren'Py DO YOU LIKE SISSY/FEMINIZATION GAMES?

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
I don't like it. And yeah, before anyone quote me, I'm aware my game has the sissfication tag, but it's only for one scene, and it was needed plot-wise for one of the endings (The MC sissifying an enemy for revenge). I didn't enjoy writing it, and it shows.

All that matters is if YOU like it. Because if you like something chances are you will find similar-minded people that also enjoy the same, afterall we are all human.

You should only worry when working on something you don't enjoy, that's where you run the risk of creating a game that completely misses the point and might be unnapealing even for those that are into the kink.
THIS, THIS AND THIS. I may not like it, but at the end of the day is what YOU like what matters. If you like sissification/feminization, go for it. People will notice how much you enjoy your game, and they will gather around.

So, go for it.

Macamazon

Oct 17, 2017
Olá, estou usando tradutor para que fique um pouco confuso.

Eu gosto de jogos como esse, apenas quando o protagonista é dominante e força os outros personagens a se submeterem e se tornarem maricas, armadilhas, trans, travestis, vadias.

Sinto falta de um jogo em que há incesto e voce treina submissos e os transforma em tatuagens femininas que fazem o que você manda, seria bom ser o dominante que treina em geral e domina mulheres e tatuagens.

Similar to the game Honey Kingdom, but in a more dominant and abusive way

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Cross-dressing is pretty okay with androgynous characters in 2D, same with bisexual or "encouraged" bisexual stuff relating to that. Full sissy or feminization? No.
But even then, I never liked the humiliation or usually cheating/cuck aspects tied to the genre's hip.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I don't like it. And yeah, before anyone quote me, I'm aware my game has the sissfication tag, but it's only for one scene, and it was needed plot-wise for one of the endings (The MC sissifying an enemy for revenge). I didn't enjoy writing it, and it shows.
What, did MC force-feed the enemy estrogen pills?

Viktorx40

Jan 30, 2022
So I'm planning to work on a 3d(probably daz) sissy/feminisation game.
Planned tags: Sissy, feminisation, pregnancy, futa, crossdressing, trap, incest, forced feminisation and many more

So I just wanted to know if people actually are interested in this topic, coz there are very few such games.
Please give me suggestions for the game, also what are things you'd like to see in a game with these tags.

Also if you wanna talk to me
Here's my discord : starlight22#4220

Have a nice day!!
Sii

Billyliksdix143

Apr 9, 2023
Planned tags: Sissy, feminisation, pregnancy, futa, crossdressing, trap, incest, forced feminisation and many more

So I just wanted to know if people actually are interested in this topic, coz there are very few such games.
Please give me suggestions for the game, also what are things you'd like to see in a game with these tags.

Have a nice day!!
Yes this is a great idea

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Not really. I really don't like anything when it's forced upon me, y'know? If I wanted femboys, I want 'em to be natural looking femboys.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
I do like it, but only when the player actually has a say in how far they want to go. Basically whenever a game forces the previous male character to lose his dick and grow a vjay, that's when I'm hitting alt+F4. That also goes to games that don't sex-change the PC but still forces them to become a dicklet/impotent/etc. If anything I lean more towards feminine bodies/faces plus a large penis (not hyper though, that's turns me off just as much). Which is usually not something generally supported in sissification games, they tend more towards small penis humiliation which is kinda of a "not interested" area for me.
PS: I don't mind if the femboy/sissy is a mega sub and never actually uses said penis, I just don't find any appeal in a small penis. If anything a sub futa/femboy/etc with a larger penis is kind of a kink in itself.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I don't like the ones where it's the MC being made to be a sissy bitch, I like ones where it's the MC turning others into a sissy bitches.

• Wow
Reactions: Fakeuser002

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

There are many players interested in the kink itself, though personally I'm not, but it won't prevent me from trying since they are just games (and if you search for gay content, you'll end up with a majority of them).

There are 2 problems with them for me :
The first one is : the MC is forced by other characters, circustances or the plot itself with all kinks related to hurt him and make him suffer (domination, bdsm, chastity, humiliation, CBT, SPH, spanking...). It's way better if it comes from the MC (he is interested in it himself) and is then in charge of the process and evolution.
The second one is : making the player think he has a choice between staying a man and starting the feminization. It's usually a false choice since, as a man, the game is redundant with reduced possibilities. And, even if the choice is genuine at the start, the dev is usually going through the feminization path first and forget/change his mind/abandon the game before including it.

As for gay content, not verybody is interested in it. There are also those that prefer sissifying others rather than being sissified.

I would love to see a gayification game one day. Sorry, that had nothing to do with the question though it's related.

To conclude, be careful and very clear about what you want to make and include. Otherwise, people will come to ask some explainations if they are nice or complain if they are jerks.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Rafster

Dron41k

Mar 26, 2018
There are a lot of games with those kinks, but we lack of true femdom content with chastity and orgasm denial play.

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
I want to play with a Player Character that has already gone through the feminization process almost completely (just keeping the penis and testicles) and is dominant. I would really like it if the PC was a new teacher in the city, who used her femininity and influence to corrupt and dominate her students, feminizing them and using them to gain more influence in the school/city. Maybe a "Trainer" style gameplay with customization of clothes/hair/body/etc.
Thats actually a great idea. The MC can be the perverted school teacher and she can blackmail and punish her submissive shy femboys reluctantly into feminization

Shrug64

Sep 24, 2023

Have a nice day!!
Love these games! FutaDom World, Earn Your Freedom, they are awesome.