Dob, Future creator. Time to say hello :)

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys my name is Marc Dob, also known as Dob.

I have been lurking f95 and played nearly almost every game featured on the website.
A few of my favorites are:

- Project Sage (unfortunately abandoned)
- Milfy City
- DMD
- Radiant (waiting for next release)
- The awakening
... and many more.

I decided it was time to say hello, introduce myself, and that I hope you all are doing well.

I used to talk to Paperwork all the time via f95 and Patreon (Creator of Project Sage).
It's quite a shame he's gone absent without any word, which leads me to create my own game inspired by some of those mentioned above.

This game will be made through DAZ3d, Renpy, and will involve a female protagonist named Lily.
Each render will be taking me around 5-20 minutes as I want great quality renders for you all but it will be timely.

Lily has just turned 18 and moved to a new town after a breakup and this is where all her ventures will unfold.
Her Dad who is ex-military and brother who is in school will be waiting on her arrival.
I don't want to give away too much yet but she is a fan of anal and it will be your choice if you wish to corrupt her or not.
Over the next few weeks, I will release more info and finally the first release where I will receive critique, advice, and hopefully some support.
I've got loads of ideas planned for this and I can see this being a great series for many.
lily-test1.jpg
What are your thoughts on lily so far? Regarding her physique, I love girls with big boobs that are slim so I won't be changing too much about her body but regarding the face do you think she looks too young or similar to other models or any other critique in general?

Have a great week everybody.
Dob

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cul