Collection - Video - Doberman Studio Collection [2024-01-25] [DobermanS]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Miniwand

I like the fact that the videos are 10+ min long
    I like most of the stories
    I like the girls except a few
    But please, please, stop with the insane dick sizes. They were huge at first and while exagerated, it looked ok. you should go back to that because as time passes the dicks are becoming bigger and bigger. They are as wide as human tighs. It's not sexy to see a woman dislocating her jaw to suck a dick.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

XQR

Great stories. The girls are stacked but still look hot. The animation isn't of the highest level, but certain choices that were made in this still make it work really well.
    For future stories, maybe go for more than just black and white guys. I like the sex is kept more regular without any overly weird fetishes (apart from the huge cocks obviously).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dawgue

Dob is one of the most consistent developers; his vids may not be the cup of tea for most, but I like them alot. He brings variety to his vids which I like. He doesn't need to change anything except getting more fine women! lol..
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Karj31

Ah such great work! Love your detail, great stories.
    ... not to be presumptive yet I would like once a smaller woman taking such large members? It is nice to see any woman taking them yet a smaller woman would be interesting to say the least.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

polpitron

Excellents scenari. Très sexy. Belle réalisation. Situations très erotiques. Les personnages se retrouvent dans des positions très excitantes et les conclusions sont absolument magnifiques. Very Horny conclusions for very erotic situations.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

I am so glad I found this artist. Incredibly hot models, videos have good length and there's an interesting story that spans multiple videos and create different series with different girls. It's amazing! Animation is really smooth and sound is used very well.

I am really tired of animations that end up being just a single scene on replay and the whole collection of an artist is just dozens or hundreds of very short clips. No story, barely any voice acting... We need more artists like Doberman!