Does anyone have an archive of ZipLing's animations?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The ones that don't break rule 7 of course. I've found various shorts in r34 sites but I found out they released longer animations. All the links on their Subscribestar via Kemono are dead and as far as I know they have no other platform so I don't think this is eligible for the request section.

Heads up for anyone who tries to look up their stuff you might come across loli and shota content depending on the site you go to.

Reactions: Bury the light

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
i have 40 ish gb of him saved sorting out artists i saved atm since my animator collection fills up 2 8tb discs now so i need to get rid of some shit XD
since most of the stuff i just downloaded the whole collection here on f95 never checked the content i am like "something new... download" then collect till my hdds overflow with shit and start sorting then

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
The ones that don't break rule 7 of course. I've found various shorts in r34 sites but I found out they released longer animations. All the links on their Subscribestar via Kemono are dead and as far as I know they have no other platform so I don't think this is eligible for the request section.

Heads up for anyone who tries to look up their stuff you might come across loli and shota content depending on the site you go to.
sadly i cannot write you a private message or anything so i hope you see this before i delete and can tell me if you are interested

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
Sadly to late they got auto deleted by gofile already so kamoewarrior is acutally the only one who has them if he downloaded them

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Yeah about that. The download speed was at a snail's pace and constantly fails. I never actually got to download anything before the links expired. I didn't want to bother baelmung any further after uploading a dozen files twice so I just called it quits.

Jalterjoiboi

Jul 27, 2023
here's all the stuff from his . There's also a torrent with his older stuff at the forum.
I don’t suppose you have the torrent of ziplings old works since 8muse nuked there forums.