Does anyone know the whereabouts of Myster (MysterfulGames) ?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
no idea, i think his blog got shut down because of shota or somthing along those lines

as far as imaware that was the only place he posted oh well

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
There have been a discussion about this between middle and end of December, and one of the participant had the possibility to email him. Apparently he just stopped to make game, and will, or not, return one day in the future.

Edit: Found the discussion. It's @DarthHelmet who relayed the information, .

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Its really sad that that myster was not able to continue.. Really loved his games..

Reactions: bxa92

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Although it's always a shame to see the departure of creators, the game was a an incoherent clusterfuck. The sister was hot, though.

Reactions: shotaboy69

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
Damn, i was hoping i could find something about him here....well i least i have one of his games. guess he just disappeared, i really liked the sister in long vacation and MichaelsFamily

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Believe it or not, but someone named " Mystertheman " just released a familiar game...

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Here's a health to the ship's designers, and the welders of her seams, and all who man the radar-scan to watch our dawning dreams. For all the unknown heroes, sing out to every shore: "What makes one step a giant leap is all the steps before!"

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
can you send me the URL ,?
I saw an update on svscomics with Unity engine and some new contents since the v0.3 he made in 2017. As I don't trust the links there, I won't put them here. Let's wait a bit until it's available somewhere else. Besides, I don't know if the staff members will let the game be promoted here, because of rule number 7. So...even if I had a link, I'd probably talk to a mod before.

timix

Apr 23, 2017
I saw an update on svscomics with Unity engine and some new contents since the v0.3 he made in 2017. As I don't trust the links there, I won't put them here. Let's wait a bit until it's available somewhere else. Besides, I don't know if the staff members will let the game be promoted here, because of rule number 7. So...even if I had a link, I'd probably talk to a mod before.
are you sure it's no't a reupload ? like a lone mother

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I saw an update on svscomics with Unity engine and some new contents since the v0.3 he made in 2017.
As far as I remember, none of his project was stopped on version/build 3. So I assume that you are talking about the build 4 of Michael's family, that was reposted few days ago here and there. It's nothing new, since it was initially released in the late 2017.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
As far as I remember, none of his project was stopped on version/build 3. So I assume that you are talking about the build 4 of Michael's family, that was reposted few days ago here and there. It's nothing new, since it was initially released in the late 2017.
Ok. Thing is why the name is different ? He always used " myster " and not " mystertheman ". Anyway, this was one hell of a game. Just too bad it ended with no Jane-ramming.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Ok. Thing is why the name is different ?
It's svscomics. The names, whatever author's one or game's one, are wrong more often than they are right. The only thing that matter there is that people download the game, so the uploaders can have their share.

Reactions: Kakato

COMINOGOD

Mar 8, 2021
He is back, his new name is (Mystertheman), he uploads his games in itchio.
His new games are: / / nd /

Last edited:

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Anyone have a guide do his past game Michael's Family? I can progress in it at all, any help'd be aprecciated!