Does anyone know the whereabouts of Myster (MysterfulGames) ?

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Day 5 asking for help to progress in Michael's Family
That is a very old game, if you could tell people which version you are playing and also add which part you are stuck at, that might help. I've personally never seen a full walkthrough for the last version of that game so, I'm just guessing here but people might just be thinking, I don't have an answer for him so no point in replying.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] I'm just guessing here but people might just be thinking, I don't have an answer for him so no point in replying.
Or thinking that a game that can't be here due to rule 7 must probably not be deeply discussed here.

This being said, to my knowledge there's no walkthrough for Mysterful games, nor real hints in the game itself. Most players just progress following a trial and error process.

MrTarch

Jan 6, 2022
Anyone got any good links to his old games like Micheals Family? Cause everyone I find so far is shit, untrustworthy or takes like 5hrs to download.

Reactions: Root228

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Anyone got any good links to his old games like Micheals Family? Cause everyone I find so far is shit, untrustworthy or takes like 5hrs to download.
Hmm, you should take a look at the post right before yours, and meditate a bit on what it mean in regard of your question...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: morphnet

anne O'nymous

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
You sound like a Jedi Master.
What don't change the fact that one shouldn't ask for links for a game banned due to the rule 7.

By the way, dark side have cookies...

Filo

May 4, 2017
I edited SAVES a bit. I'm stuck on the fact that after the massage there is an option to shower together, when I click on it, nothing happens and the game seems to freeze at this point.