Does Patreon acquiring F95zone mean it's gonna suck soon?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I know Patreon has some extremely strict rules to the point where minor games have to change half their writing and make content patches just for them to be what they want them to be. Honestly I just wanna know if Patreon owning F95Zone means, no more incest content, no more rape content, and no more near rape content. I know that's a weird thing to worry about but every other game has incest in it, and all the genuinely fun non generic ones usually have one or two rape scenes in them if not more. I might have to switch to ********** or something like that that sucks if they end up making those changes. I'll be on the lookout for now though.

Edit: Honestly after thinking further, I think it might be an April fools joke. Anyway we'll see soon.

Michael74

Aug 2, 2017
Patreon takes over F95zone
F95zone will certainly be destroyed and deleted by Patreon in order to be able to spread free games from Patreon with more money. Many developers are away from Patreon because it doesn't promise what it keeps and just exploits the developers

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I know Patreon has some extremely strict rules to the point where minor games have to change half their writing and make content patches just for them to be what they want them to be. Honestly I just wanna know if Patreon owning F95Zone means, no more incest content, no more rape content, and no more near rape content. I know that's a weird thing to worry about but every other game has incest in it, and all the genuinely fun non generic ones usually have one or two rape scenes in them if not more. I might have to switch to ********** or something like that that sucks if they end up making those changes. I'll be on the lookout for now though.

Edit: Honestly after thinking further, I think it might be an April fools joke. Anyway we'll see soon.
Hope we all will receive some new titles and avatars :)

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Patreon takes over F95zone
F95zone will certainly be destroyed and deleted by Patreon in order to be able to spread free games from Patreon with more money. Many developers are away from Patreon because it doesn't promise what it keeps and just exploits the developers
7 years of silence and you wasted your first post on this?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

200w.gif