monsterman09

Jul 14, 2020
fansadox 566 - AGENT X 2 LAST GASP

fansadox 557 - GROUP X part 3 BEHIND BARS CELESTIN

speed up and get the chance
gone is gone

big thanks to the origenaal poster
thank you
by any chance do you have hawke's 556 evil elves by hawke story ?

Last edited:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
fansadox 566 - AGENT X 2 LAST GASP

fansadox 557 - GROUP X part 3 BEHIND BARS CELESTIN

speed up and get the chance
gone is gone

big thanks to the origenaal poster
Not working :(

Anir

Dec 8, 2020
So you're saying FERNANDO is alive and working ? But not for DOFANTASY anymore? OMG im stoked
I can't assure you bout Fernando being alive but I know that before coming to dofantasy he worked for media nine and I posted the links to some of his old comics..

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone have 535 and 551?
I am not sure how recent is these leaks but all links I find is invaild (Mostly copystrikes)

Edit: Looks like I just missed the links posted early this week. Can anyone repost them? Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone have 535 and 551?
I am not sure how recent is these leaks but all links I find is invaild (Mostly copystrikes)

Edit: Looks like I just missed the links posted early this week. Can anyone repost them? Thank you so much.
they are on 8muses

Zhagaroth

Jun 30, 2019
Does anybody knows if 528 has been shared with better resoultion ? I only have the 7 mb

Last edited:

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Just a random post on reddit
OMG THIS AGAIN!!!
He may be dead, he may be alive, but there is no REAL VERIFIED proof either way!
What ever happened to the basic idea of "Not to just believe everything you read"? To get actual proof before you actually believe something!
I LMFAO that people will believe anything they read posted on line by RANDOM UNVERIFIED authors on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter etc. Lol, yeah because social media and the internet as a whole is such a trust worthy place!
5G spreads Covid 19, The world is run by a secret council of vampire pedophiles (QANNON), man never actually landed on the moon it's all been filmed in sound studios, Elvis Presley faked his death, he is still alive, Adolf Hitler is also still alive and hiding out in South America, and Donald Trump had the election stolen from him by a conspiracy of thousands of people working together who have managed to keep it all a secret.....lol!!!

Last edited:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
OMG THIS AGAIN!!!
He may be dead, he may be alive, but there is no REAL VERIFIED proof either way!
What ever happened to the basic idea of "Not to just believe everything you read"? To get actual proof before you actually believe something!
I LMFAO that people will believe anything they read posted on line by RANDOM UNVERIFIED authors on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter etc. Lol, yeah because social media and the internet as a whole is such a trust worth place!
5G spreads Covid 19, The world is run by a secret council of vampire pedophiles (QANNON), man never actually landed on the moon it's all been filmed in sound studios, Elvis Presley faked his death, he is still alive, Adolf Hitler is also still alive and hiding out in South America, and Donald Trump had the election stolen from him by a conspiracy of thousands of people working together who have managed to keep it all a secret.....lol!!!
I hope that Fernando is fine. It's a really good artist, clearly influenced by Milo Manara, and I really love all of his works. And Paul is dead

Bobsaget21

Jun 29, 2017
OMG THIS AGAIN!!!
I LMFAO that people will believe anything they read posted on line by RANDOM UNVERIFIED authors on Reddit, Facebook, Twitter etc. Lol, yeah because social media and the internet as a whole is such a trust worth place!
You forgot to mention that birds aren’t real

Reactions: Numbnutts