JohnyLisbon

Jan 29, 2019
Hi all, it's pleasure to meet other Fernando's fans. My favorite series from him is Sex Wars and I really hope he'll continue it because this series deserves great ending because I wanna see the red head girl to win this war and bring down the evil side. Fernando in my eyes is great in storytelling and even the scene is normal intercourse or rape he can make it as "normal" and not implies dirty image. White Slavery Ring is my another favorite from him because the blonde girl is very desperate about her situation but at the same time she shows her sexiness and she has great physique but unfortunately this story ends in sad ending. I hope if Fernando or his successor (like Bourne series which is continued by Eric Van Lustbader and Brian Freeman) read this he'll continue the Sex Wars story and give it the great ending. Thank you and I hope to give positive contribution to all Fernando's fans and Fansadox community.
One of my personal favourites (on par with Dark Vengeance) is the Confiscated Twins. That set of stories had so many incredible visuals. He hinted at more to come from that storyline back in the day, so it's such a shame that nothing materialized after all this time.

May 13, 2018
BDSM COMIC SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! I am looking for BDSM comics where the woman/women who get turned into slave/slaves start out hating it, but then end up becoming turned on by it...maybe even against their own wants or nature. Where they even look ashamed that being treated like this makes them orgasm or be turned on. Only good ones I have found so far by Kitty Hand. Backyard Garden I and II. Done really well. Any suggestions?

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone had success with this torrent? Linked yesterday but it seems like it's already been abandoned.
I just noticed it was paused on my seedbox. Didnt realize it, as it normally just starts.

Its working now
1682882415281.png

Reactions: qiwibfwdc and rnzn

GillH

Jan 30, 2019
- - TORRENT
Is this the same set of files as this one?

Alright guys....... Whether you are just beginning your collection or need a few that are missing, here's your opportunity. Get it fast before it gets taken down.

All FC comics released so far.... 001 to 603

Due to Anon's max 20GB file limit, I had to divide it up into 3 files.

1st Link: 001 - 301 -
2nd Link: 302 - 487 -
3rd Link: 488 - 603 -

Password: FC001-603

Enjoy

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
The file you are looking for does not exist!
The file you were looking for could not be found.
Looks like the files finally got taken down on Anon. I am surprised they lasted as long as they did. They had to have been up for a good 2 weeks at least

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Looks like the files finally got taken down on Anon. I am surprised they lasted as long as they did. They had to have been up for a good 2 weeks at least
If anyone has them. Then upload it and PM the links. I can make a new torrent