Djfosjdjdhe

Jun 10, 2023
How much more up to date do you want? The torrent is about 1.5-2 months old and in that timeframe, only 4 comics have been released.

I think you need to learn how this game works. Unless someone buys the comics and shares them on here, you just have to wait like the rest of us. No other site is going to have them before another site. Once a leak happens, it spreads pretty fast across all the sites.
No I totally get that and I'm not mad or anything about it not updating for every new release. I wasn't commenting on how up to date the thread currently is. Obviously only being just a few comics behind out of hundreds total is about as up to date as you could ever hope for. I was more commenting on the likelyhood of it taking a long time for the next update to come along, and wondering if it would be better to wait somewhere else for the newest stuff or not. If what you said about leaks tending to spread pretty much everywhere relatively fast than I guess there's nothing to worry about then though. Anyways thanks for the info

Reactions: noxcha

Hitman316

Sep 17, 2020
No I totally get that and I'm not mad or anything about it not updating for every new release. I wasn't commenting on how up to date the thread currently is. Obviously only being just a few comics behind out of hundreds total is about as up to date as you could ever hope for. I was more commenting on the likelyhood of it taking a long time for the next update to come along, and wondering if it would be better to wait somewhere else for the newest stuff or not. If what you said about leaks tending to spread pretty much everywhere relatively fast than I guess there's nothing to worry about then though. Anyways thanks for the info
I believe it was decided to make a torrent as an all in one file for ppl just starting their collection. Usually files get uploaded individually as they are leaked. If you go back a few pages in this thread, you'll see posts with individual files posted. I imagine that once enough new comics get released, a new torrent will be created with the updated comics. However, if/when that will happen idk. It took years of collecting from various outlets to create the current torrent. Anyone who is just beginning their collection hit the jackpot with that torrent.

Other than 8muses, idk of any other forum similar to this one, however they also upload files individually vs in bulk, so there is no real gain there vs here because as I said, once there is a leak, it spreads fast across all the sites.

Reactions: Untitled999

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
I believe it was decided to make a torrent as an all in one file for ppl just starting their collection. Usually files get uploaded individually as they are leaked. If you go back a few pages in this thread, you'll see posts with individual files posted. I imagine that once enough new comics get released, a new torrent will be created with the updated comics. However, if/when that will happen idk. It took years of collecting from various outlets to create the current torrent. Anyone who is just beginning their collection hit the jackpot with that torrent.

Other than 8muses, idk of any other forum similar to this one, however they also upload files individually vs in bulk, so there is no real gain there vs here because as I said, once there is a leak, it spreads fast across all the sites.
Hitman, I'm not trying to give flattery for flattery's sake or be sycophantic in any way, but I would like to give high praise to you on your recent posts. They have been 100% on the money. I agree with everything you wrote, especially the fact that it's basically this one or 8muses as the only two sites / forums of any worth that will provide this type of content (Dofantasy - Fansadox etc.). While 8muses is good for content, I certainly would not say anything disparaging about it, personally I have to say that this site / thread is hands down better, and probably the pinnacle. Leaked material in most cases will appear here first, as will other interesting information or even just rumours, and for me most importantly on 8muses content is basically in lower resolution JPEG format, where here in most cases you will get the higher resolution PDF format as a result of the direct original content just having its protections removed ("cracked"). Also, as you outlined, for beginners this site is like hitting the jackpot! Where else can you basically get access to just about every comic thus far released in high resolution PDF?
Yes, the golden rule is PATIENCE!
Yes, there are basically two options.
Either be willing to wait and get the comics for free, or you can buy them, up to you!
No direct disrespect intended to all those who are new to the site, but I must say some of these people who just post once or twice and straight away start making demands, some quite exorbitant and outrageous at times!
I'm not saying that's the case in regard to Djfosjdjdhe, but it has been in the case of others.
Maybe it's just me, but to those new to this site / thread, how about spend a little time reading / asking / learning "the ropes", be humble in regard to your requests and be thankful for what you get!
Other people are putting their time, effort and in some cases money to then provide you with something for free, and all you have to do is be patient and drop in / check regularly and you will be rewarded.
Thats another major key to success on this site / thread, regularly "checking in"!
It's a literal case of "the quick and the dead!"
Links for posted leaked material will be pulled down quick, Dofantasy etc. watch this site like hawks and will put pressure for material to be taken down ASAP from shared content sites. Posters or others may provide a "Re- Up" re-post if you're lucky, but obviously there is a limit to how many times things can be re-posted etc. or mega thread updates, so again it is a literal case of "the quick and the dead!"

Reactions: Hitman316

Tls5669

Sep 5, 2023
I have not been able to find any of the new ones since i released the 1-603 torrent. Sadly. If people want to support the effort i have the technical means to purchase the comics without fear of repercussions. I don't have the funds however...
I can help out, what do you need?

Reactions: Kuruderu

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
I can help out, what do you need?
essentially the money needed to purchase the missing comic(s) XD
I have disposable credit card options aswell as short term emails. to create accounts and purchase them. just not the liquidity to do it :)

Kuruderu

Oct 24, 2017
disposable credit card don't work
so good luck
Interesting that you would say that. They are not "disposable creditcards" in the common sense. I am able to generate virtual cards (visa), valid both as apple pay/android wallet cards and as online payment cards. Then, when i no longer need said card, i can simply delete it from the associated account. I have no limit on the number of times i can do this. I currently have 2 or 3 virtual cards, aswell as a physical card for said account.

Tls5669

Sep 5, 2023
Interesting that you would say that. They are not "disposable creditcards" in the common sense. I am able to generate virtual cards (visa), valid both as apple pay/android wallet cards and as online payment cards. Then, when i no longer need said card, i can simply delete it from the associated account. I have no limit on the number of times i can do this. I currently have 2 or 3 virtual cards, aswell as a physical card for said account.
If you can do that, then what would need money For?

Olive B

Jul 22, 2017
The associated account (mine) still need to have funds. I just happen to be able to generate infinite amounts of cards for _my_ account. They do not "magically" have money on them....
Yeah, i have the same ability. Have you actually tried to purchase from them that way? In my experience, you won't succeed and will get flagged.