Valenxx

Jun 11, 2022
This might be one of the longest, if not the longest, dry spells we have had. Has anyone been able to find any of the new ones anywhere?

I have gotten the KITTYHAND comic - FANSADOX COLLECTION 619
RED IN TOOTH & CLAW 2
The one I've been looking for for a long time and can't find is the one from HORROR HAREM HELL 9...
These two are my top 5 favorite artists.

Lucy2091

Sep 20, 2022
Me ha llegado el cómic de KITTYHAND - COLECCIÓN FANSADOX 619
ROJO EN DIENTE Y GARRA 2
El que llevo mucho tiempo buscando y no encuentro es el de HORROR HAREM HELL 9...
Estos dos son mis 5 artistas favoritos.
[/CITA]
Please, could you share it, I have been waiting for it for a long time

burivuh26

Mar 27, 2018
What happened with fansadox??
What do you mean?

They get more secured, added more DRM in PDF-s, they are checking VPN's and don't allow to buy comics, if detect VPN.
They also works with many of pirate forums, and have conclusions with them, that fansadox content isn't allowed at these forums anymore.

So, capitalism won and no we have 20-eur comix, but not everybody can buy them

Justyn

Jul 29, 2017
What do you mean?

They get more secured, added more DRM in PDF-s, they are checking VPN's and don't allow to buy comics, if detect VPN.
They also works with many of pirate forums, and have conclusions with them, that fansadox content isn't allowed at these forums anymore.

I thought it's still allowed but has to be done by opening a ticket or something?

jack27k

Sep 28, 2019
Alright guys....... Whether you are just beginning your collection or need a few that are missing, here's your opportunity. Get it fast before it gets taken down.

All FC comics released so far.... 001 to 603

Due to Anon's max 20GB file limit, I had to divide it up into 3 files.

1st Link: 001 - 301 -
2nd Link: 302 - 487 -
3rd Link: 488 - 603 -

Password: FC001-603

Enjoy
Nothing happening for me

Reactions: hansiwolf2022

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
What do you mean?

Did they add more DRM ? Up to 603 and also on 617 it was pretty easy to remove the PDF lock.
As for the VPN lock, you will need a dedicated IP but that is usually not free.

Hmmm looking at the Fansadox site except maybe 2, I find the releases since 603 rather lame.......wonder if Roberts will releases his 2 new comics at some point lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: hansiwolf2022
Jun 6, 2024
Looking for a few Hawke stories but think they are quite new. I know "Little Piggies" is quite newish and probably is not in s state to be uploaded. "Group Project", maybe could be haven't found a non-pay site yet. Maybe someone has more knowledge?

Reactions: MrTommySmith