blackhare1

Nov 1, 2021
Hi. I hope this is the right place. I'm looking for a comic called "Girl Next Door" written by Geoffrey Marrick and illustrated by artist Steve. I've been looking everywhere and haven't been able to find it. For reference, I've attached the cover page.

So if anybody has it and could share it here, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Theking08

Dec 9, 2019
Hi. I hope this is the right place. I'm looking for a comic called "Girl Next Door" written by Geoffrey Marrick and illustrated by artist Steve. I've been looking everywhere and haven't been able to find it. For reference, I've attached the cover page.

So if anybody has it and could share it here, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
I believe what your looking for is called fansadox22. Apparently it's a bunch of comics in one issue. Says it's the biggest fansadox yet. Someone may have it but this forum is mainly for dofantasy so idk. Good luck.

blackhare1

Nov 1, 2021
I believe what your looking for is called fansadox22. Apparently it's a bunch of comics in one issue. Says it's the biggest fansadox yet. Someone may have it but this forum is mainly for dofantasy so idk. Good luck.
I do have Fansadox22 and unfortunately that's not it. Weirdly enough Marrick has written two different comics, one called "Girl Next Door" (the one I'm looking for) and the other called "The Girl Next Door" (the one featured in Fansadox22 magazine, and has nothing to do with the former).

Nov 21, 2018
I do have Fansadox22 and unfortunately that's not it. Weirdly enough Marrick has written two different comics, one called "Girl Next Door" (the one I'm looking for) and the other called "The Girl Next Door" (the one featured in Fansadox22 magazine, and has nothing to do with the former).
May i ask you what's so special about "Girl Next Door" ?

NylonPerson

Mar 4, 2018
Is this what you where reffering? and if so do you know where one can download those issues?

Reactions: Untitled999

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Is this what you where reffering? and if so do you know where one can download those issues?
YES! PLEASE (PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!!). If someone, anyone could please advise where one would be able to get hold of these? Would be most most grateful.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
All 1-22
TriShot, you absolute legend!!!
Thank you very very much mate, very very greatly appreciated!!!
WOW!!!
Thought I might get lucky and get one or two posted, would have been quite happy at 6 or 10, but man all 22!!!!
What can I say? Amazing!!!
Got me a few hours of reading (lol) ahead of me now.
Again thanks heaps buddy, owe ya.

blackhare1

Nov 1, 2021
May i ask you what's so special about "Girl Next Door" ?
Well I don't know yet, because I haven't been able to read it mysef. From what I've seen it looks like it might appeal to my tastes, and Steve's artwork is pretty solid as always (he's on Deviantart under the name Bound-to-please).