RPGM - Completed - Dog Fuck Quest ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~ [Final] [PALACE VILLAGE]

1. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The concept is good, I also like most characters and Pochi is great.

The sex scenes are okay the art is a little average but they aren´t drwan out or anything which is good.

But my god, is the game boring, the dungeons are way too big, the enemies are all boring and spawn way too often, the difficulty balance is also very bad most of the time everything is too easy, then a boss is way to overpowered. The designs of the monsters and bosses are also just generic.

I wouldn´t recommend the sex scenes aren´t worth this gameplay.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

joshndrake

I came for the bestiality. Ended up cumming for the plot. I actually got invested in this one. Gameplay got a little tedious at times but what RPGMaker game isn't. Combat isn't too hard and you won't have to grind much.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ebola

Going into this I was expecting a super dry story about some dog fucking a bunch of girls. After playing the entire game I can safely say this game has one of the BEST stories out of all the hundreds of hentai games I've played. The characters are all likeable, including the dog. The story was well told and actually made me sad at some points. Hell, even the plot twists actually surprised me. All of this from a game where the point is that you are a dog that fucks big titted ladies. Honestly phenomenal, more games need to take a note from this.

9/10
  4. 4.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

This game is a good one, has 6 different endings and really good art, that gets better and better on.

Now, there is just one problem, this game starts very silly, like a Dragon Quest Parody where this dog can fuck wherever woman he wants without any consequence or effort, every girl fall in love with dog after one rape but in the second half tried to fix that with a kind of depth story full of love, destiny and so.

The gameplay is simple, not much to do, sometimes is enough with just the normal attack, even for the magician; definitely the strong point of this game is the HCG that get better and better and some others surprises.

Pros:
    -No much drama, the dog is horny, get sex.
    -got HCG that get better with time
    -6 different endings you can choose.

Con:
    -Starts Silly but ends with a deep/serious story, that changes the rhythm of the game in the second half. (but getting to the end is worth it)
    -Dog barely does anything to gain the affection of the girls in the first half.
    -Simple gameplay, level 20 is enough to beat the game.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Women with outrageous breasts get raped by a dog then go "I was a virgin until five minutes ago; now I'm a cum-dumpster." No thanks.

Combat is equally bad: you just jam on basic attack until the enemy dies, walk a few steps, repeat. After some boss or arena battles the characters go "Wow, what a tough fight." No guys, those 5 bandits were about as threatening as the slimes in the starting forest.

At least the translation is okay. It's listed as MTL but seems to be cleaned up a bit.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

downloaderbo

First Blood ¡¡¡¡¡

Just finished this game. It has some parts that really needs to be...... refined. XD

Pros:
    - Good simple story.
    - RPG mechanics easy to understand.
    - Easy gameplay.
    - Good dialogs.
    - Some fetishes here. LIKE.
    - The finishing stories are very good.

Cons:
    - Some names needs to be modified, like Demon Lord -> Demon Queen.
    - Art is good but needs an improvement on hips and waists. Hips needs to be wide and waits needs to be a little more slim.
    - Some mechanics and items locations are badly designed and needs to be improved.

A very good idea and good game. But has some flawls.