VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Dogmonic [Ch.2] [ErosOlympian]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ShamanLab

Odd urban fantasy story but with interesting and original composition. Definitely not for people who searching for fast jerk off. :) But may appealing for those who appreciating visual novels like "Unexpected Adventure".

+ Urban setting with dog, imps, demons.
    + Fast story pacing.
    + Cinematographic visual approach (you may think what you want about this sentence). :)

+/- There is more action and magic then XXX or erotic.

- So-so technical renders quality.
    - Many people think models looks ugly. :)

Ooh... i feel i need explain something obvious too. Dog playing traditional role -- protecting people. All fuck action happens between people or between people and monsters. :)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sirneversleep

Zero real content besides one scene that lasted for all of 2 pages and it didnt even feature the dog. Short, no major choices, complete waste of time in its current state. Will possibly try it again much later on down the road
  3. 3.00 star(s)

orto23

Game has a good and slightly humorous start. Intro is too short to give a rating much higher than 3. To the developer, careful if you are using Patreon if you are going to introduce beastialty, they bite the hand that feeds them. Personally, beastiality not my thing, although no problem with voyeurism as a dog. Good luck on your game