Others - Completed - Dohna Dohna: Let’s Do Bad Things Together [v1.02] [Alicesoft/Shiravune]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Awkwardpanda

LOVE THIS GAME! Love the artwork, has fun gameplay mechanics and has an interesting story to back it all up. The soundtrack is also solid as well as the H-scenes. You get loli scene within 5 minutes of playing so 10/10
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hehe6666

tl;dr: DON'T SKIP THE STORY!!! 18+ video games with 3A quality.

The story is really amazing. I give it 10/10. I strongly recommend people to look through its storyline as well. The storytelling is perfect that it successfully tells a dark, deep story into some fantasies. It creates an atomosphere that is lively and bright, but actually it's cold and dark.

The artwork and H-scene is nearly perfect. The details and their facial expressions etc. It's just awesome. It contains some sad NTR scenes where it contains bad endings, but also some sweet romantic scenes. It's just great and awesome.

Nearly all the characters are shaped perfectly well, they have their personal qualities, unique traits and etc. What is presented to you are lively cute girls that you can feel them in someway.

The only disadvantage is that the H-scene is static. The ending are bit rushed, but I think it doesn't affect the story overall.

(Have a look on Alicemension after you have finished the game, it's pretty fun and amazing. It contains some description about the author and drawer and I found it pretty sweet.)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Gameplay : 4.5 / 5
    Design & Animation : 5 / 5
    Story : 4 / 5
    H-scene: 5 / 5

This is an non spoiler review from my past experience playing this game even before it got translate.

General/story:

As expect from a game made by Alicesoft, its as fun and sexy as i imagine it be. The story setting overall can be summarize as somewhat the same as its predecessor, Daiakuji, where the main storyline is involving fighting againts the current ruller by capturing woman around the area to gain money to fund the organization to fight againts the ruller. But unlike it predecessor, this game has more stylish and more exhilarating gameplay suit for modern audience. The design as a whole is trully beautifully stylish and modernize to the point that its refreshing to look at and suit with younger generation taste ( Thank you Gyokai you just the best ). The cast is interesting, MC is a chad and the Heroine is great in term of both physical look and personality.

As for story goes, although i want to give it full 5 out of 5, there couple of thing that make it seem not that interesting to me especially with the whole shonen theme that make it too much predictable as it goes. Im not saying its bad, just predictable to the point that it almost linear. But overall, its still a fun story with good old adult joke and dark humor mix along with it as expect from Alicesoft standard.

Gameplay:

Gameplay is overall enjoyable especially on first part, but as it goes deeper to the story, it become more and more unbalance. The playable character become more abusable and making one shot hit is basically the norm on later part. There are some boss that can give you challenge, but the moment you overlevel them (5-10 lvl more than the enemy), it take away all of those excitement and make you basically invincible. The gameplay itself has so much potential and can be more interesting if they make it more balance and give out more challenging boses. But that just my opinion. I recommend for you to not overlevel your chara much to enjoy full experience this game has to offer.

As for H-scene:

Overall, The H scene in this game is great, offering different type of fetish and scenario that dosent make the reader bored. The lenght of each scene is also acceptable. The H-scene in this game has 3 type, One is between heroine and MC, another is between the UNIQUE girl you capture with some of their customer and lastly is from Bad decision (some of them lead to bad end). Although, unlike Daiakuji, the girl you capture only have scene with some of their customer not with the mc. So even if you train them, there will no CG with Mc (which is regrettable to be honest). Although because of these, the H scene of these girl with their customer has lot of variaties and most of them are pretty much hard play including rape, corruption and even mindbreak. Im guessing they dont want to make Mc as a jerk who only want to disgrace woman eventhough he not a good guy either. Anyway, the H-scene is fapable so look forward to it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SleepyFinch

If you are looking for a game not just to fap during skipping dialogues - this game will suit you. Interesting gameplay and story. Definitely one of my top favorite games.
    Although there is not so much variety, but it is clearly more of it than in hundreds and thousands of novels on F95.