UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
"The camera control gives you smooth and continuous sexy experience, the built-in logic finds the best viewing angles for you - but you can always and simply override it by moving the camera with holding down the mousekey for aiming + WASD (+QE)."

Is there a Locked/synced POV option for the camera?

Pitit1

Oct 15, 2017
"The camera control gives you smooth and continuous sexy experience, the built-in logic finds the best viewing angles for you - but you can always and simply override it by moving the camera with holding down the mousekey for aiming + WASD (+QE)."

Is there a Locked/synced POV option for the camera?
Nope unfortunately not. Also the cum feature is very low quality. Much worse than in the original ACHAT game... Or maybe it's as bad as this now in ACHAT, I don' t know... I was hyped at first, because I liked ACHAT but didn't like it's community, so an offline version would've been great. But this one really isn't in my opinion.

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
Nope unfortunately not. Also the cum feature is very low quality. Much worse than in the original ACHAT game... Or maybe it's as bad as this now in ACHAT, I don' t know... I was hyped at first, because I liked ACHAT but didn't like it's community, so an offline version would've been great. But this one really isn't in my opinion.
Yeahhhh something like this is pointless without a POV camera option.

Senjin87

Mar 5, 2018
Do...

Do Hots...

Do Hots mich
So i Explaine.... The song itself is based on an old German wedding vow "You have me", but in interviews Till has stated he purposely stretches the pronunciation of "Hast [Have]" as "Hass(t) [Hate/Hates]". This is done intentionally to give the song a double meaning. At its surface it is a wedding song "you have me (you have me to say, but I did not obey) but the deeper meaning is he is an unfaithful, unwilling groom, but they are still going through with the wedding etc (you hate me, you hate me to say, but I did not obey)

I am sorry, but my heart bleeds when I see that "German" words are misspelled or misinterpreted. o_O:)

lewdpudding

May 31, 2022
No climax, no POV... but at least you can regulate the speed of sex and move the camera freely, but it doesn't go through the models, it collides with them which is annoying.

Kucink

Jan 9, 2023
The screenshot in 1st post looks like have story mode or something but when i try the game, it is straight to sex. Am i missing anything?