• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Doki Doki Family: Idiosyncratic pounding family life [Final] [CyberStep Inc. / Rideon Works Co. Ltd]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Then this should have the NSC tag because if its the all ages version of the game, then THIS version that has been uploaded is still NSC no?

So just did a quick download and skip playthrough to see if this was the NSC version. yes, this is the all ages version and does need the tag.
uploader is looking for the original version and upload this one for people to bookmark ... i think ?

iratam

Nov 25, 2018
Seems good but where is the English patch?
Even machine translation would be nice !!!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So, there's no horror and doki doki literature club inspiration? View attachment 1837774
DDLC didn't invent the phrase, and independent of the association with that game in the minds of the Western audience it has no meaning related to horror; "doki doki" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for a strong, fast heartbeat, usually in the context of romance. Think of it as synonymous with "heart-pounding" or "heart-throbbing". Knowing that, it's honestly surprising it doesn't pop up in the titles of hentai games a lot more often.

Reactions: VerticeLupus
Sep 28, 2018
uploader is looking for the original version and upload this one for people to bookmark ... i think ?
Okay, so then we should have the tag in place and can get a mod to remove the NSC tag *when* the R18 version is uploaded, but as of today at this moment, this is the All Ages Version and should be tagged as NSC so people can save themselves the trouble of wasting memory space in the meanwhile no?

Reactions: JoJoTheJo

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Okay, so then we should have the tag in place and can get a mod to remove the NSC tag *when* the R18 version is uploaded, but as of today at this moment, this is the All Ages Version and should be tagged as NSC so people can save themselves the trouble of wasting memory space in the meanwhile no?
i was trying to joke with you, this particular uploader just go for quantity, sometime it's good, sometime it's not in this case it's frustrating and in majority it's plain garbage either full of bug, barely a concept game or similar stuff :S better laughing about it that getting angered by mediocrity it's bad for the hair ... :X

seguimosconlos

Sep 21, 2020
Funnily enough, the DLsite link appears to have the fully uncensored version of the game.
If only someone could buy it and re-translate it to replace the NSC version~

Reactions: sweaterkitties

sweaterkitties

Aug 21, 2021
For those who don't want to wait for the sexual content:
thanks for sharing this
Looks like a really good one!
Wish I could get it with the sexual content and an incest patch.

I noticed this game on the "Coming Soon" list of the Nintendo Switch e-shop... this game is getting around! Even comes up as rated mature.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
thanks for sharing this
Looks like a really good one!
Wish I could get it with the sexual content and an incest patch.

I noticed this game on the "Coming Soon" list of the Nintendo Switch e-shop... this game is getting around! Even comes up as rated mature.
wait.. this version needs an incest patch?... it has family in the title though... also pounding... sooo strange..

unless you mean the step-fam stuff... then sadly that is OG.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote